Own Pictures Thread

Hahahaha, this is exactly the kind of bullshit I read on the "Mystic Meg" page of The Sun at work :lol:

I did, and he'll always be stuck at a certain level... that's all I'll say on the rest of this subject...

if you wanted to make me think my knowledge based on my life experience is less worth than yours - you failed. I know why I respect my own knowledge and I don't limit myself to the physical. if you want to do so I respect that and hope you'll respect my decision to do otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did, and he'll always be stuck at a certain level... that's all I'll say on the rest of this subject...

if you wanted to make me think my knowledge based on my life experience is less worth than yours - you failed. I know why I respect my own knowledge and I don't limit myself to the physical. if you want to do so I respect that and hope you'll respect my decision to do otherwise.

Something's only certainly true if it can be proven. If you take pride in being able to believe something without proof, you are lost.

lol

lol.jpg

20891431a9799316821l.jpg

omg :lol: who is that?

I know why I respect my own knowledge and I don't limit myself to the physical.
Shes a Witch :O

But yeah, Astrology is pretty dumb. The only shred of truth I can even think of in Astrology would be when someone is a baby, their minds tend to soak up all the information of their surroundings. Some babies being born in winter may grow up to be different than those born in Spring, ect. Thats just talking out my ass....

I should write my own book on this shit, and call Is Asstrology. Its not a religion, just the distance of my ass to you when you are born determines your personality.

I feel I its much better to learn who you are by living your life, rather than reading about how its being altered by the gods/a ball of gas (or in the case of my ass, both).

after clearing up some stuff I want to publicly apologize to Muffin... :)
I take back every word that was meant or could be seen as an insult. he's a really nice guy :D

and I knew someone from Norway couldn't be as bad as he seemed at first! XD

sorry again Muffin!
*gives Muffin a big hug*

I take back every word that was meant or could be seen as an insult. he's a really nice guy :D

sorry again Muffin!
*gives Muffin a big hug*

Oh muffin you dawg :oops:

sorry again Muffin!
*gives Muffin a big hug*

Same here, despite our blaring differences in ideologies :rofl:(myeyesareclosedmymouthisopen^9001)

I apologize aleta, as i said in the pm :) and i ofcourse take back the stupid shit i said!

My countries reputation precedes me, i see! Or something or other. That's quite a weird thing really, since growing up here, i always got the impression that Norwegians are coldhearted bastards :lol.

*HUGS ALETA*

now the off-topicness should sieze, lest to get paddled

since growing up here, i always got the impression that Norwegians are coldhearted bastards :lol.

I love you coldhearted bastards! :lol:

seriously, I like when people are "cold"; people here like to talk a lot... and I mean a lot! especially in buses and other means of public transportation when you just want to enjoy your music on your mp3 player in peace!!! :erk: