Own Pictures Thread

areen't you like 14 now? :ill:

............:err:

I'm 16. :lol:

Started smoking because I had alot of problems with my family, depressions etc, the regular emo puberty shit.

I didn't care for anything and I started smoking to try it out. Was damn good.

But I quit and started snusing because it's healthier, and I don't get lung cancer when I'm 40.

You're dumb.
and you're ugly
:rolleyes:

Nah, that's just a common misconception that non-*insert anything here* users have. It's only true for the 14-15 year olds who have just discovered smoking/drugs/alcohol.... Although personally I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I think anyone who smokes cigarettes is a fucking idiot :lol:

Yeah, I should've said it's mainly when people first get into it. It makes them feel a little more like they "belong". Unfortunately, almost all my friends smoke weed. some of them are really arrogant actually. but whatever. it's lame and it makes a person slow over long term use. end of story.

............:err:

I'm 16. :lol:

Started smoking because I had alot of problems with my family, depressions etc, the regular emo puberty shit.

I didn't care for anything and I started smoking to try it out. Was damn good.

But I quit and started snusing because it's healthier, and I don't get lung cancer when I'm 40.

*hugs*:cry:

BigHug1.jpg

that's so fucking cute :lol: my head will explode into candies

weed never did anything to me

*gets back to vodka*

Yeah, I should've said it's mainly when people first get into it. It makes them feel a little more like they "belong". Unfortunately, almost all my friends smoke weed. some of them are really arrogant actually. but whatever. it's lame and it makes a person slow over long term use. end of story.

How is the usual weekend activity of youths/teenagers/parents better? I mean very heavy drinking, what you did a lot if I have to remind you.

It's actually better and healthier if you smoke a joint a week (what I don't do) than to booze your brain out every weekend.

I'm not fan of fulltime smokers, but the damnation of weed - especially by people who drink alcohol - is just hypocritical.

EDIT: Although I have to agree that most heavy smokers are annoying to deal with if you're not one of them.

It's actually better and healthier if you smoke a joint a week (what I don't do) than to booze your brain out every weekend...
...and drive home drunk :lol:
Smoke may affect others too, but i think a car may hit you a bit harder:rolleyes:

bow to the beard, fags.

brutalbeard.jpg

Viking!

:lol:

Too much ginger on this page
:lol: :lol:
*Grabbing my left testicle*

:lol::lol::lol:

I look like this now
shorthair.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're dumb.

Black people have an average IQ of 80.

How is the usual weekend activity of youths/teenagers/parents better? I mean very heavy drinking, what you did a lot if I have to remind you.

I'm not fan of fulltime smokers, but the damnation of weed - especially by people who drink alcohol - is just hypocritical.

...and drive home drunk :lol:
Smoke may affect others too, but i think a car may hit you a bit harder
:rolleyes:

Perfect examples of Shaneequa's ignorance and hypocrisy. Well done guys.

Yeah long time Alcohol use can cause serious problems with your stomach, liver, intestines, kidneys, and pretty much everything it touches. Friend of a friend was recently let out of the hospital because he drank a hole in stomach (21 year old Russian). Weed smoke tends to be alot more forgiving in long term, as lung and throat cancer are probably your biggest issues. Fatigue, short term memory loss, and the buildup of that black shit on your lungs goes away after a short break of smoking (over a month I'd say).

Also yeah, I find alcohol fucks people up alot more than pot. No one has died in this country as a result of pot use, alcohol is another story.

Snus isn't cool:lol:

It's fucking disgusting:lol: Girls hate it, unless they do it too ofc.

It's a substitute for my smoking, I was a smoker along time ago you know:mad:

Weed is a big money drain, and it is NOT COOL:mad: [/moralfag]

That would be a good idea.

Weed isn't that expensive, if you share a 1/4 with mates, and other people supply rizzler and 'baccy, so its all good. @Your comment about the "average kid", how is not doing h/w or work in general cool? I (wrongly or rightly) want to go to Oxbridge (l337 universities) and that means putting in the work. I love metal, but there is no way I would dress like a tramp in band shirts, combats etc all the time. Anyway this post is far too serious and as such, needs a picture of me-