Own Pictures Thread

How is the usual weekend activity of youths/teenagers/parents better? I mean very heavy drinking, what you did a lot if I have to remind you.

It's actually better and healthier if you smoke a joint a week (what I don't do) than to booze your brain out every weekend.

I'm not fan of fulltime smokers, but the damnation of weed - especially by people who drink alcohol - is just hypocritical.

EDIT: Although I have to agree that most heavy smokers are annoying to deal with if you're not one of them.

...and drive home drunk :lol:
Smoke may affect others too, but i think a car may hit you a bit harder:rolleyes:

Perfect examples of Shaneequa's ignorance and hypocrisy. Well done guys.

Yeah long time Alcohol use can cause serious problems with your stomach, liver, intestines, kidneys, and pretty much everything it touches. Friend of a friend was recently let out of the hospital because he drank a hole in stomach (21 year old Russian). Weed smoke tends to be alot more forgiving in long term, as lung and throat cancer are probably your biggest issues. Fatigue, short term memory loss, and the buildup of that black shit on your lungs goes away after a short break of smoking (over a month I'd say).

Also yeah, I find alcohol fucks people up alot more than pot. No one has died in this country as a result of pot use, alcohol is another story.

Weed isn't that expensive, if you share a 1/4 with mates, and other people supply rizzler and 'baccy, so its all good. @Your comment about the "average kid", how is not doing h/w or work in general cool? I (wrongly or rightly) want to go to Oxbridge (l337 universities) and that means putting in the work. I love metal, but there is no way I would dress like a tramp in band shirts, combats etc all the time. Anyway this post is far too serious and as such, needs a picture of me-

Listen to this man, young people.

I should show you the shit I cough up. Its lulz.

Stop smoking weed.

god-of-cob-ot.gif

Please tell me you don't actually walk around in real life thinking to yourself "Hey check me out, I'm the "god" of a internet forum nobody gives a shit about :cool:"

Or maybe you took what he said a bit too seriously...:rolleyes:

Think logically, usually if someone is joking they'll say it once, maybe twice. Then realise it's not funny. Not repeatedly all the time.

He even claimed to be "the last hero" or something like that when Codi left :lol:

ITT: God thing is old.

ITT: Swabs baww'ing over Gon being much cooler dude eh than himself.

Yeah, that is definitely what I'm doing :rolleyes:

Christ all I was saying was the god thing was getting old, no need to cause some gay little shitstorm over it.