Own Pictures Thread

It's me in the middle.
JohanneRikkeogAnette.jpg

Bored and tired.
Rikke.jpg

Well Heidelberg has a big and well known university and therefore lots of students anyway, so I think it´s perfect for your purpose. You can have a great time here, in the evening the streets, riverside and lots of bars are full of students (not all drunk, but well...). And of course it´s quite pretty and you could do some "culture" (castle, old streets and buildings, museum) if you like those things.
Only bad point is that it´s a bit expensive to get a decent room. There are lots of students sharing a flat, but you should be early with searching a room.
Well if you really decide to stay here I could surely have a look for you.
-- end of infomercial -- ;)

Wow! Thanks for all the info, looks like a nice place for me to start with Germany, although I'd have to stay clear of the spanish, or I will never improve my german :lol: Thanks for the help too, I'll keep that in mind :)

^^I think I'll have to consider coming to Germany then...I would have promised Snowy to come and visit him...:p We'll see when you're around :D

We'll see we'll see, it could be nice to meet over there.

^^^Yeah. We'll see but it's pretty cheap to fly over there i think :kickass:

Really? Didn't know, but that's great :kickass:

Heidelberg has a fucking fantastic castle and two epic cathedrals. No, they might be churches. Bridge into the town is quite cool too.

Nice then, thanks!