Own Pictures Thread

Imagen166.jpg

1246890598803.jpg

I tested Alexi 600 before I tested this Jackson JS30KE

CaroJackson.png

(I look like a big tard = I'm consentrating)

and I thought the Al-600 was way better to play on, much better to sit with and it looks a lot cooler too :lol:
That's my opinion, but what do I know, cuz I don't know nothing about guitars :rofl:

Well, at least I've tested them, and I know which is better to play on. Sound and strings and such... I have no clue about that :lol:
(I'll get help from Ensi :saint:)

It was awesome to play the Al-600 tho, cuz I've never done that.
Hurray

Me too. Where abouts?

Literally just next to the edge of London.

I tested Alexi 600 before I tested this Jackson JS30KE

CaroJackson.png

(I look like a big tard = I'm consentrating)

and I thought the Al-600 was way better to play on, much better to sit with and it looks a lot cooler too :lol:
That's my opinion, but what do I know, cuz I don't know nothing about guitars :rofl:

Well, at least I've tested them, and I know which is better to play on. Sound and strings and such... I have no clue about that :lol:
(I'll get help from Ensi :saint:)

It was awesome to play the Al-600 tho, cuz I've never done that.
Hurray

Obviously it's gonna be better, the JS is a budget guitar and the Alexi is mid-high range.

of course i am. i have no internet at home anymore, and the library closed down. I'm at my friends house on his laptop.

Happy birfday, btw.

of course i am. i have no internet at home anymore, and the library closed down. I'm at my friends house on his laptop.

Happy birfday, btw.

Thanks, sorry for not answering your IM, you picked the 5 minute span that I walked away from the computer. Hope you got a job and are doing well.

Oh my.... better stop looking in this thread, i get so confused when i get "a face" on someone, it's better if you just imagine everyone like i imagine the_phenom: Fat mexican that speeks half fluent finnish!