Own Pictures Thread

Found this old pic. of me and my friend :lol: From 2004 I think.
DSC00716.png

(me @ the left)

I tested Alexi 600 before I tested this Jackson JS30KE

and I thought the Al-600 was way better to play on, much better to sit with and it looks a lot cooler too :lol:
That's my opinion, but what do I know, cuz I don't know nothing about guitars :rofl:

Well, at least I've tested them, and I know which is better to play on. Sound and strings and such... I have no clue about that :lol:
(I'll get help from Ensi :saint:)

It was awesome to play the Al-600 tho, cuz I've never done that.
Hurray

Don't be a fangirl :erk:
If its truly more comfortable than yeah, its a better buy, but don't buy a guitar for the body shape and looks. In all fairness, you tried out two pointyasfuck, un-ergonomic guitars, that are meant to be held while standing (in the pic you are sitting). I dislike the idea of attention-whoring guitars, especially on beginners, gives the impression they bought the guitar in the interest of their image, rather than to learn an instrument. I've played both, and didn't really like either...both being budget versions though.

I'd go for a budget Ibanez, Jackson or Washburn. I'm gonna get flamed I bet, but if you are still really beginner, its stupid to spend over 200$ (or 150euro whatever) on a guitar. You never know how much time you are REALLY going to spend on it, you may get bored of it in 6 months, you never know.

In my experiance, the budget Ibanez are comfortable, sound fine, and I'm told easily modded. (Don't know shit about scalloping / inner gut-works / any of that shit though)

Obviously it's gonna be better, the JS is a budget guitar and the Alexi is mid-high range.

not really...
moar monai =/= moar bettar!!!!

Obviously it's gonna be better, the JS is a budget guitar and the Alexi is mid-high range.

You just said the Alexi is obviously better as it is a mid-high range guitar, and the other is budget.

Budget, indicates you are speaking price.

So either you don't know what you said, or you are confused as to what =/= means.

Don't be a fangirl :erk:
If its truly more comfortable than yeah, its a better buy, but don't buy a guitar for the body shape and looks. In all fairness, you tried out two pointyasfuck, un-ergonomic guitars, that are meant to be held while standing (in the pic you are sitting). I dislike the idea of attention-whoring guitars, especially on beginners, gives the impression they bought the guitar in the interest of their image, rather than to learn an instrument. I've played both, and didn't really like either...both being budget versions though.

I'd go for a budget Ibanez, Jackson or Washburn. I'm gonna get flamed I bet, but if you are still really beginner, its stupid to spend over 200$ (or 150euro whatever) on a guitar. You never know how much time you are REALLY going to spend on it, you may get bored of it in 6 months, you never know.

In my experiance, the budget Ibanez are comfortable, sound fine, and I'm told easily modded. (Don't know shit about scalloping / inner gut-works / any of that shit though)

not really...
moar monai =/= moar bettar!!!!

Thank you so much for writing that! I reallyreally need serious advice and such when it comes to this :)

It's not about being a fangirl, seriously, but I think that V-guitars is better to sit with while you play than "normal" guitars (or what it's called :rofl:) and the sound probably depends on the amp or something, right? To me, the guitar has to be good while sitting. Al-600 was perfeckt - the Jackson Kelly was not. When it comes to bodyshape, colour and looks and that stuff, I'm not buying a guitar who looks like SHIT anyway :lol:
If you dislike the idea of attention-whoring guitars, especially on beginners (that would probably be me) I'm sorry to hear that, cuz I can't help it that I find the Al-600 good and smooth to play on, good to sit with and looks awesome as hell. If it wasn't great to play on (I actually played Bed of razors much better on that guitar then the one I have at home), good to sit with and all that, my thoughts wouldn't have been on it after I left the store.
I tested those two cuz it was only them who was interesting to me in the store if you got me.

I tested Ensis Jackson-guitar and it was just as great as the Al-600 (to sit with) and when it comes to sound, it actually doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't sound like The Shadows or Gorgoroth.
Actually, I have this effect pedal "Zoom G1". On that one I can switch to what sound I want. I think it's really nice :p

Well, nothing is sure yet, because I need to find out before I buy it, if playing a guitar like that or play guitar at all is what I really want. And besides, I cannot play standing up yet :rofl: so...
Anyways, that Al-600 was on sale or something. $1398,91 / 1007,22Euro I think it was, and had costed $2216,17.

At the end I have to admit that I do want a Jackson JS30 RR tho.

It's not about being a fangirl, seriously, but I think that V-guitars is better to sit with while you play than "normal" guitars (or what it's called :rofl:) and the sound probably depends on the amp or something, right? To me, the guitar has to be good while sitting. Al-600 was perfeckt .

wtf seriously!?!?!
How can a flat bodied guitar feel good resting on your legs, compared to the classic rounded bodies?

I could only play one with the pointy bit between my legs, which was akward because I was really fat. : /
Perhaps I'll give it another go. Doesn't Jackson make a cheap guitar with the same V shape though?

Also for sound, its a mix of alot of things, guitar pickups being pretty big, but you can always get really nice pickups and toss it into any shitty pointy mess you want.

If I'd get a whoretar id probably be a B.C. Rich something to prove to everyone how much steak I eat.
Seriously, Joe is that you? :p
its not.

wtf seriously!?!?!
How can a flat bodied guitar feel good resting on your legs, compared to the classic rounded bodies?

I could only play one with the pointy bit between my legs, which was akward because I was really fat. : /
Perhaps I'll give it another go. Doesn't Jackson make a cheap guitar with the same V shape though?

Also for sound, its a mix of alot of things, guitar pickups being pretty big, but you can always get really nice pickups and toss it into any shitty pointy mess you want.

If I'd get a whoretar id probably be a B.C. Rich something to prove to everyone how much steak I eat.

Well, no matter what you say, I think it's nice to have it between my legs (that sounded weird...)
Ofc I play with the pointy bit between my legs, otherwise it doesn't work. At least not for me, and I'm not fat.

Yeah I think Jackson make a cheap one or something, have tried that one too, and it is really nice : )

And thanks for the info about sound :]

woah, i thank Mima for gracing us with her presence, to overcome this amount of faggotry