Own Pictures Thread

Yeah, I just remembered about necks, they can make a guitar that's quite good in general bad for you, or vice versa. For example, I recently got an Epiphone Explorer, pretty average guitars (still love it :D) and the neck is extraordinarily thick compared to, say, an Epi Les Paul. But for me this is a very good thing, because I have big meaty manly fingers :lol:

Honestly, It has almost little to do with finger length or how big your hand is. More the hand position(How you support the hand with your thumb). Proof: I got small hands...I find Schecter necks wonderful! I know guys with alot bigger hands who can't even play my Schecter :lol:

Honestly, It has almost little to do with finger length or how big your hand is. More the hand position(How you support the hand with your thumb). Proof: I got small hands...I find Schecter necks wonderful! I know guys with alot bigger hands who can't even play my Schecter :lol:

I don't know, I can notice a difference. On this guitar, it's a bit harder to play solos and stuff, but I feel a lot less cramped, on my old one, I sometimes felt like my hand was going to absorb the neck! haha

Yes, but the thumb positioning is very unique from person to person and you can't change it much at will so It will in fact make a neck feel bigger if you have the thumb very high on the neck :)

(We should probably shut up about guitars now...this is after all the own pictures thread. Which no one is posting pics in anyway so what the hell :lol:)

photo146x.jpg

I CONCUR

Kid, either figure out your lighting, or shave the dirt off your lip :p.

I think Schecters are pretty good for their price.

Yeah, my friend in highschool had a nice one. $400cnd with a floyd, which is pretty nice.
Dont know shit about pickups, or anything like that though : /

Anyway, this is the own pictures thread. I got back from Barcelona today, they have buses in Barcelona.

barcabus.jpg

Naaaah I prefer myself with easy to manage sexy short hair :p

My hair has been through a lot over the past few months, first it was long
l_a68300a122ac46a8be15bc240fc93fd4.jpg

Then it was GAY (it's not dyed there by the way, it naturally goes like that, shits fucked up)
6651_120206564399_736644399_2912338_1942395_n.jpg

And now it's as above :lol:

But mine are D&G Aviators, Ray Bans are for losers :lol: :p

I kid, I kid. Wayfarers are actually pretty awesome, but I just don't suit them :(