Own Pictures Thread

it was a good thing dear. I was not saying you have any level of faggotry, au contraire :oops:

More prancing around in London.

5410_1161790934814_1529044114_30414756_7084278_n.jpg

5410_1161789014766_1529044114_30414712_1291888_n.jpg

I dont smile, because im in London.

Sure it is, especially school classes go there before graduating (like I did), or the holidays have just begun. Everyone I know who´s been to London is totally fond of it.

On topic: why "I don't smile because I'm in London"?

Don't be a fangirl :erk:
If its truly more comfortable than yeah, its a better buy, but don't buy a guitar for the body shape and looks. In all fairness, you tried out two pointyasfuck, un-ergonomic guitars, that are meant to be held while standing (in the pic you are sitting). I dislike the idea of attention-whoring guitars, especially on beginners, gives the impression they bought the guitar in the interest of their image, rather than to learn an instrument. I've played both, and didn't really like either...both being budget versions though.

I'd go for a budget Ibanez, Jackson or Washburn. I'm gonna get flamed I bet, but if you are still really beginner, its stupid to spend over 200$ (or 150euro whatever) on a guitar. You never know how much time you are REALLY going to spend on it, you may get bored of it in 6 months, you never know.

In my experiance, the budget Ibanez are comfortable, sound fine, and I'm told easily modded. (Don't know shit about scalloping / inner gut-works / any of that shit though)

not really...
moar monai =/= moar bettar!!!!

Indeed, Ibanez is the way to go for begginers imho. Great guitars for what you pay. But between the guitars Caroline said, actually the Al 600 pwns the Jackson. Jackson makes great guitars as soon as you go over the 1000 barrier. Under that, either you start putting stuff on them or the basic stuff imho is a fucking shit (for what you pay, if they were half as expensive then I'd shut up). Not saying that the Al 600 isn't overpriced too though.

wtf seriously!?!?!
How can a flat bodied guitar feel good resting on your legs, compared to the classic rounded bodies?

I could only play one with the pointy bit between my legs, which was akward because I was really fat. : /
Perhaps I'll give it another go. Doesn't Jackson make a cheap guitar with the same V shape though?

Also for sound, its a mix of alot of things, guitar pickups being pretty big, but you can always get really nice pickups and toss it into any shitty pointy mess you want.

If I'd get a whoretar id probably be a B.C. Rich something to prove to everyone how much steak I eat.

its not.

Well, I own an RR and I play 95% of the time sitting at home, and it does feel comfortable and quite a lot actually. Plus it gets you the lower frets closer and in a better position for soloing imho. And I have owned an Ibanez and played it sitting, and I intend to get another one soon too. Just that the RR feels better to me. Being fat may have been had an effect on it though, dunno.

not really...
moar monai =/= moar bettar!!!!

You get what you pay for, In this case you pay about 800-900$ for the guitar and rest for the name though :lol:

CliffBurton is right though...Ibanez would be a good choice! The RG321 is a EXCELLENT beginner guitar. Sounds great,feels great and looks great IMO. It has no Floyd Rose that will fuck with a newbie and It has no especially crappy parts(pickups are decent,it holds tune and it has a really nice neckjoint).

Yes, but I has no idea about the lower pricerange. Also, people with tiny hands or hand positions that don't accept wide and round necks should look somewhere else.

Yes, but I has no idea about the lower pricerange. Also, people with tiny hands or hand positions that don't accept wide and round necks should look somewhere else.

Yeah, I just remembered about necks, they can make a guitar that's quite good in general bad for you, or vice versa. For example, I recently got an Epiphone Explorer, pretty average guitars (still love it :D) and the neck is extraordinarily thick compared to, say, an Epi Les Paul. But for me this is a very good thing, because I have big meaty manly fingers :lol: