Own Pictures Thread

yap, that's what I meant.
Even on a cold winters day a cold beer is awesome.
Agree!

But when it's really cold:
Jagermeister_Spirits.jpg

Well, i'm not REALLY into beer ether so maybe i like it aswell ^^

Give it a go at least :)

Karhu is what men drink here, Lapin Kulta, Koff etc. are for boys. I don't drink beer but my friends usually prefer beers from small Finnish breweries (Nokian Panimo, Plevna etc.)

Well, that was what Matias and his friends got me when I was over there so that's what I tried :lol:

Wouldn't say that's entirely accurate. I mean, Koff and Olvi seems more popular. Then we also got this thing here that Lapin Kulta is favoured by far by ym town.

My absolute favorites are still Karhu and Lapin Kulta...Karhu being better all around while Lapin Kulta has fresher taste or something. I hate the other stuff though...Koff is horrible, Olvi is water, Karjala...don't even get me started! Why boys seem to drink the other stuff would be because I guess that is more in the "I wanna get drunk" spirit and then It won't make a difference to them because when enough goes down then the taste won't matter anyway.

@Jose: Maybe you don't remember but we got like 2-3 cases of Karhu and we were saving that for last as being...the best :lol:

I do, I do. Karjala went all before going to Bodom so only the good one was left for the afterparty :lol: Nice day was that one, that's for sure! Oh, and the place where we had lunch was fucking amazing man, I think it's the first place I'm heading to when I'm back in Helsinki :lol:

yap, that's what I meant.
Even on a cold winters day a cold beer is awesome.

As long as it's cold, I'm good to go with most beers. I do like Heineken, particularly because at my uni is either that, Corona or piss-tasting Alhambra, fucking spanish shit :lol:

Agree!

But when it's really cold:
*Jagermeister*

That is always nice dude :lol: That and absynth are my favourite drinks to have straight.

well, fuck, weren't you that guy who never posted a pic of himself? :lol:
so you're trying to fool me! :puke: