Own Pictures Thread

ultra br00tal pics from recording

photo156.jpg

photo155dyq.jpg

fucking hair kept falling in my face :mad:

Ok, you must all pack your suitcases, get a flight and come drinking with me to Spain. Even with the plane ticket, it'll be cheaper than in your countries :lol: Just some examples:

Absolut: 11€
Ballantines: 11€
Cheap 24 pack: ~5€
Expensive 24 pack: not over 10-15€ by any means.

Bars/pubs

Beer 3€
Shot from 1 to 3€
Vodka/whiskey/rhum... from 3€ to 7€ except if you go to the extremely fancy "pay 20€ to get in" discos.

That's more or less it. And as final example, I can get drunk in Spain for 10-15€. When I go out here in Ireland, shit doesn't go below 40€ :erk:

Funny thing because i'll go to finland in a while and i am really exited about those two, the taste. Thought of buying a 24 pack of one kind of those (if it taste good ofcourse) and 24 pack of.... heineken/norrlands guld/lapin kulta/carlsberg or something at the boat.

Lapin Kulta is the only half way decent beer made in Finland.

dont want to sound like a dick, but is (good and tasty) beer ever hard to drink?
I guess that bud lime tastes like this shit
FYCAM3QFEDVW.JPG
Since I think that stuff like corona is THE beer with the most ''dude I'm drinking water not beer''effect I'm of the opinion that those mixed beer taste like super-sugar-engery/lime/cola-juice.

I liked Kahru when I was there. Then again I'm not really into beer so I guess my opinion doesn't matter on that.

Karhu is what men drink here, Lapin Kulta, Koff etc. are for boys. I don't drink beer but my friends usually prefer beers from small Finnish breweries (Nokian Panimo, Plevna etc.)

I liked Kahru when I was there. Then again I'm not really into beer so I guess my opinion doesn't matter on that.

Karhu is what men drink here, Lapin Kulta, Koff etc. are for boys. I don't drink beer but my friends usually prefer beers from small Finnish breweries (Nokian Panimo, Plevna etc.)

Wouldn't say that's entirely accurate. I mean, Koff and Olvi seems more popular. Then we also got this thing here that Lapin Kulta is favoured by far by ym town.

My absolute favorites are still Karhu and Lapin Kulta...Karhu being better all around while Lapin Kulta has fresher taste or something. I hate the other stuff though...Koff is horrible, Olvi is water, Karjala...don't even get me started! Why boys seem to drink the other stuff would be because I guess that is more in the "I wanna get drunk" spirit and then It won't make a difference to them because when enough goes down then the taste won't matter anyway.

@Jose: Maybe you don't remember but we got like 2-3 cases of Karhu and we were saving that for last as being...the best :lol:

^
I wouldnt because neither children nor daily pic-posting attention whores are sexy :rolleyes: :D :oops:

i think corona is fucking disgusting, i actually really can't handle beer at all. i can easily chug any hard alcohol you throw at me with no chasers but i can't stand drinking beer or wine :/

I don't think it's disgusting, it just doens't taste like 'real beer' at all, more like 'children's beer' :lol:
you say you can easily chug that shit down, but you cant stand the taste of the alc right(that's why you don'T like beer?)? because chugging down the stuff is easier than drinking slowly:p

^
I wouldnt because neither children nor daily pic-posting attention whores are sexy :rolleyes: :D :oops:
True, I'm still 17 so I can enjoy being a net-pedo a while :lol:(kidding...)
I don't think it's disgusting, it just doens't taste like 'real beer' at all, more like 'children's beer' :lol:
you say you can easily chug that shit down, but you cant stand the taste of the alc right(that's why you don'T like beer?)? because chugging down the stuff is easier than drinking slowly:p

Corona taste like piss, I hate it! Beer I drink is supposed to taste like beer! Drinking It slowly can be really enjoyable on a hot summer day. Then It feels good afterwards too.

Corona taste like piss, I hate it! Beer I drink is supposed to taste like beer! Drinking It slowly can be really enjoyable on a hot summer day. Then It feels good afterwards too.

yap, that's what I meant.
Even on a cold winters day a cold beer is awesome.