Own Pictures Thread

It actually was only for a select few people who helped out at the festival and VIP's. Only about 60 people there, I'd say. And I was the youngest one.

And too bad you guys think Slayer is boring. To each their own.

So did you have a sign "Will work for Kerry King's seamen" ?

MTV Metal Is pure shit, you have the taste of a 12 year old.

I found this picture of me (at the left), my best friend Eva (in the middle)
and her bf. This is the day of her confirmation in May or something. I really like this picture.
(sry it got so big. If it'd been smaller, you wouldn't be able to see much)
IMG_7179000.png

Here is Eva and me. We were in Spain two years ago (Los Altos, Torrevieja or sumthin)
IMG_4118.png

and ... me .. yep
IMG_8188.png

nice:)
The dress the girl is wearing in the first two pics is pretty traditional isn't it?
In the last two pics, you are nearly looking the same, exept your hair is different^__^

Correct. That dress is Norways traditional costume, called Bunad.

I haven't changed much from 2007 'til 2009 :rofl: But if you'd seen me at MY confirmations day... o_O guh! haha :p

Here is Eva and me. We were in Spain two years ago (Los Altos, Torrevieja or sumthin)

You couldn't have chosen a worse spot on Spain to travel to :lol: Torrevieja is in Spain the town to all the mafia and drugs and corruption you could ever want. Each time I'd go there to play match would end in fight and police coming to take some of their players to the office. Even once when they came to play against us at our hometown they wanted to fight and police had to come. They wanted to beat one guy from my team, and their coach jumped on top of him to avoid them from beating the crap out of the boy. What did they do? They beated their coach so he'd get off and they could have access to my teammate.

I found this picture of me (at the left), my best friend Eva (in the middle)
and her bf. This is the day of her confirmation in May or something. I really like this picture.
(sry it got so big. If it'd been smaller, you wouldn't be able to see much)
IMG_7179000.png

The guy on the right is actually Rick Astley.

But why was it a surprise then?

Because a) I didn't know it was happening until I got there, b) the people running the Jager tent wouldn't tell me the details until my boss got me into it, and c) I didn't think there was a chance in hell my boss would get me into the meet-and-greet.

So did you have a sign "Will work for Kerry King's seamen" ?

MTV Metal Is pure shit, you have the taste of a 12 year old.

No I didn't. And I'd rather be open-minded about liking music than be an elitist, close-minded asshole. I guess that's just me. Just saying though.