Own Pictures Thread

You couldn't have chosen a worse spot on Spain to travel to :lol: Torrevieja is in Spain the town to all the mafia and drugs and corruption you could ever want. Each time I'd go there to play match would end in fight and police coming to take some of their players to the office. Even once when they came to play against us at our hometown they wanted to fight and police had to come. They wanted to beat one guy from my team, and their coach jumped on top of him to avoid them from beating the crap out of the boy. What did they do? They beated their coach so he'd get off and they could have access to my teammate.

Holy hell :rofl:
Well, my dad has an appartment down there, so... I dunno anything about the mafia-thing. We weren't killed or raped or robbed or anything. Anyways, one thing that was funny with that place, was all the whores which stood along the road waiting for horny bastards to come and ask for something :lol: I remember my dad danced with one of them, in the middle of the street. He had a few beers ; )

Thanks for telling me tho :lol:

IMG_7179000.png

That's what Norwegian girls wear at Disneyworld (because we have to wear traditional costumes) :)

Slayer is the epitome of open mindedness. :lol:
Such statements don't work when defending Hot-Topic metal.

Even labeling something as "Hot Topic metal" just shows how much of an elitist you are. So just because something is popular means it's too good for you? Dude, you're no better than all the idiotic black metal and death metal fans who call bands sellouts just because they gain popularity and start selling albums to a wider audience.

If "open-minded" means "liking shit music" then I'd rather not.

Shit to you, maybe. That's your opinion though. I don't dispute your right to have that opinion, but don't try forcing it on me, thanks.

Slayer is the epitome of open mindedness. :lol:
Such statements don't work when defending Hot-Topic metal.

Even labeling something as "Hot Topic metal" just shows how much of an elitist you are. So just because something is popular means it's too good for you? Dude, you're no better than all the idiotic black metal and death metal fans who call bands sellouts just because they gain popularity and start selling albums to a wider audience.

Shit to you, maybe. That's your opinion though. I don't dispute your right to have that opinion, but don't try forcing it on me, thanks.

*Bracing for shitstorm...:hotjump:

*edit* for the record I absolutely can't stand slayer, but that's just me...

Slayer is good thrash. They may not have the best solos out there, but if you don't like Seasons in the Abyss, Reign in Blood, or South of Heaven, that's grounds for being called a fucking faggot (and possibly a shitpeasant).

Holy hell :rofl:
Well, my dad has an appartment down there, so... I dunno anything about the mafia-thing. We weren't killed or raped or robbed or anything. Anyways, one thing that was funny with that place, was all the whores which stood along the road waiting for horny bastards to come and ask for something :lol: I remember my dad danced with one of them, in the middle of the street. He had a few beers ; )

Thanks for telling me tho :lol:

You're wellcome. I guess you'd be at the tourist side of it, just stay away of the big city and you'll be pretty much ok :)

Yeah and so fucking what? I couldn't give less of a shit who was the "big four" or the big ANYTHING of any kind of music, if i dont like it, i'm not gonna sit there powerlistening to music i dont like, to try to like it just because they're famous.

If that makes me a faggot, so be it, at least im not just another degenerate metalhead bigot like the rest of you cunts.

You're welcome, Caroline.

Muffin said:
Yeah and so fucking what? I couldn't give less of a shit who was the "big four" or the big ANYTHING of any kind of music, if i dont like it, i'm not gonna sit there powerlistening to music i dont like, to try to like it just because they're famous.

If that makes me a faggot, so be it, at least im not just another degenerate metalhead bigot like the rest of you cunts.
What does this mean, Frank?
I have my taste too, I often like music that many people don't, regardless of others' taste...
I only said I don't like Slayer, but like the name of the band, since some people here were talking of them... and I since I never said if I liked this band or not, then I took the chance to express my taste. Sorry if I did, then.

Oh Eli, this wasn't aimed at you at all, it was more aimed at the butt and how everyone who doesnt like the music he likes is a faggot

You see, theres nothing wrong with not liking bands, heck, thinking their shit is ok too, its just opinions. The difference here is that he's a gigantic bigot, basically he says peoples OPINIONS are shit, which is a different matter from saying bands are shit, so it wasn't aimed at you in any way, don't worry :)

Oh, ok... I understand now, thanks for explaining. :)

I think I got confused because you and I posted at the same time but I was a bit quicker! And you didn't quote him, so despite I read the posts, I didn't get the last part.

Damn, I must be very tired... I need a holiday. I'm sorry. :(

Seriously now, I never liked Slayer.
But well... somebody please post pics, so the topic can go on... :cool: :p

Dudes theres alot of flaming going on in this thread and no "Own Pictures." Chillax brosephs.
I was going to post a picture but it seems work have blocked photobucket and I cant remember my password for imageshack.
And when I try to recovoer my password they send to e-mail (which is blocked)

FUCK YOU WORK