Own Pictures Thread

they call me mary magdalene

Photo113.jpg

Yeah and so fucking what? I couldn't give less of a shit who was the "big four" or the big ANYTHING of any kind of music, if i dont like it, i'm not gonna sit there powerlistening to music i dont like, to try to like it just because they're famous.

If that makes me a faggot, so be it, at least im not just another degenerate metalhead bigot like the rest of you cunts.
Yeah, everybody talks shit about Slayer. Because it's slayer ...
"Ohh, slayer are just idiots because all their songs go like 000 000 000 000 and their solo's go like 2342352342342352".

So fucking what!!! They created a whole new genre called thrash.
Thrash is about fast/uptempo riffs and aggression. And thats what slayer is.
Slayer is good thrash, end of discussion.

On a side note: I agree that slayer is being "adored" to much.

Yeah, everybody talks shit about Slayer. Because it's slayer ...

No, because many people agree they are fucking terrible.

"Ohh, slayer are just idiots because all their songs go like 000 000 000 000 and their solo's go like 2342352342342352".

So fucking what!!!

Its boring, and unimaginative is what. Sure, its cool, but not for a full 45 minute album.
I can't finnish Reign in Blood without skipping the entire middle, its just soo dull.

They created a whole new genre called thrash.
Thrash is about fast/uptempo riffs and aggression. And thats what slayer is.
Slayer is good thrash, end of discussion.

Slayer is actually pretty shitty thrash. Its more you have a bunch of retards going "Ohh, slayer have been around so long, and thats why they are good, because they were there first." Before pointing out they didn't create thrash, there have been countless better thrash bands after them, ones that don't just play the same shit for 30 years, and live off having a famous name alone.

On a side note: I agree that slayer is being "adored" to much.

You even agree, that they are overrated - at least - to some degree.
Its like Jack Daniels. Its pure fucking shit, but they sell like crazy because they can advertise, but look around at who drinks JD and what do you have? Teenagers and hillbillies.

You even agree, that they are overrated - at least - to some degree.
Its like Jack Daniels. Its pure fucking shit, but they sell like crazy because they can advertise, but look around at who drinks JD and what do you have? Teenagers and hillbillies.

I don't understand how anyone drinks that shit... I'll stick to my Jagermeister and Petron silver =D

Even labeling something as "Hot Topic metal" just shows how much of an elitist you are. So just because something is popular means it's too good for you? Dude, you're no better than all the idiotic black metal and death metal fans who call bands sellouts just because they gain popularity and start selling albums to a wider audience.

Eh, I'd rather listen to a band that focuses in on their sound, and not their image and how tough they look in front of the kiddies.
I guess I just don't fall victim to advertising aimed a tweens, as you do.

Though with the way your relationships go, I can see why you go for the angsty-sound.

Eh, I'd rather listen to a band that focuses in on their sound, and not their image and how tough they look in front of the kiddies.
I guess I just don't fall victim to advertising aimed a tweens, as you do.

Though with the way your relationships go, I can see why you go for the angsty-sound.

Oh my, how mature and smart you look resorting to insulting my relationship mistakes. :rolleyes:

And I don't look at image either. I listen to the music to hear what appeals to me. And I have a pretty wide range of appealing sounds in music, so I can listen to almost anything. Hence why I like as many bands as I do.

But trying to explain myself to you won't work anyway, most likely, so I should probably just quit now.