Own Pictures Thread

And I'm really upset with the rough tone prevailed between the users in this forum. Strange.
I know what you mean, I never liked it either and tried to be a good user as much as I could (perfect behaviour doesn't exist, we all make mistakes)...

But you know, you can't do anything about what you said... whether what is said is right or wrong, it's choices that people make, everyone is responsible for his/her actions... just live and let others live, I think. :)

You either try to sail in this "sea" or you run away, that's the philosophy many people share here.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8478353 said:
I know what you mean, I never liked it either and tried to be a good user as much as I could (perfect behaviour doesn't exist, we all make mistakes)...

But you know, you can't do anything about what you said... whether what is said is right or wrong, it's choices that people make, everyone is responsible for his/her actions... just live and let others live, I think. :)

You either try to sail in this "sea" or you run away, that's the philosophy many people share here.

See! Nice people!
I'm afraid to say anything negative to you, becuase I'd be crossing some moral line, and I'd just fear something bad is going to happen to me as I walk down the street.
: /

you're damm right bitch

1195923387671.gif

See! Nice people!
I'm afraid to say anything negative to you, becuase I'd be crossing some moral line, and I'd just fear something bad is going to happen to me as I walk down the street.
: /

I'm not sure I understood, you know I don't speak english perfectly, do you have something bad to say about me? If you do, then don't worry, you can say anything you want like you usually do about other matters, Cliff.
It's not like I have guardians to defend me, I can defend myself, but I don't think I need to... everyone have their opinions and I think it's fair that way.
If you understood a tiny bit how I am, you should know I respect anyone's opinion... you know it, we can't like anyone or being liked by anyone. I know that not everybody likes me, and I don't like everybody either, it's natural.
Anyway, sorry for any mistake in my words, or if I expressed myself badly. :)

My point was more, there is nothing bad to say.

but IF there was...I'd get jumped, or hit by a car or something : /

Nah, you wouldn't get hit by any of those. Because if you tell me off about something that's really bad about me, then you'll have done a favour to me and everyone else... so I can get better and do less mistakes, about anything in life!

Now I must go out (with this damn fever :()... so see you all soon, bye. :wave: