Own Pictures Thread

^last year,me and my friend decied to get drunk, and we didnt have enough money,so we took a few bottles of cheap vodka.i was so drunk that i puked 6times that night,my friend ate some cookies with cherries for dinner,and when she was about to puke cherries she thought its her stomach,so she started to cry,anywayz,her bf took us to my home,cause we werent able to walk properly,but when he was gone,we returned to park again to drink more.We woke up in 10 am on the bench.The worst part is that i had enough time to go home,take a shower and go to school.Considering that this is my worse drinking experience ever,i promised myself ill never drink vodka again,even the smell reminds me on the terrible hangover i had.

^last year,me and my friend decied to get drunk, and we didnt have enough money,so we took a few bottles of cheap vodka.i was so drunk that i puked 6times that night,my friend ate some cookies with cherries for dinner,and when she was about to puke cherries she thought its her stomach,so she started to cry,anywayz,her bf took us to my home,cause we werent able to walk properly,but when he was gone,we returned to park again to drink more.We woke up in 10 am on the bench.The worst part is that i had enough time to go home,take a shower and go to school.Considering that this is my worse drinking experience ever,i promised myself ill never drink vodka again,even the smell reminds me on the terrible hangover i had.

all in fairness, there is a big difference between cheap vodka and proper Vodka

The point is called taste. We're not all the same. E.g. I can't see what people find good about gin, and even less about gin and tonic.

Take a fucking break, Sir Irony.

Why?

That's exactly my point! Taste! Vodka has none :p

I don't know gin, but in general I like drinks to have a peculiar taste (my favourite being cognac)... I mean, kids mix vodka and coca cola so you can get drunk without tasting alcohol. Fuck that.

George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher and myself.
11ln5le.jpg

That's exactly my point! Taste! Vodka has none :p

I don't know gin, but in general I like drinks to have a peculiar taste (my favourite being cognac)... I mean, kids mix vodka and coca cola so you can get drunk without tasting alcohol. Fuck that.

I can't stand mixed drinks tbh. Each time I find myself thinking "I could be drinking either or right now and it'd taste better" :/

Then again I can't stand vodka either so it balances out I guess. :V