Own Pictures Thread

picture from like last year...

cake.jpg

:oops:

Today, I'll be makin ur dinnur children : )

Slice 3 chicken fillets like this:
IMG_8295.png

Then you set some rice for boiling while you add oil in a supahot pan and add the chickenpieces like this:
IMG_8298.png

Now, children, you add some spice to this biatch:
IMG_8300.png

Now we have the chicken-thing safe, it r frying in the pan. Now, it's time to make the sauce (couldn't find another word).
And YES, I cheat. I don't make this shit from scratch, but it is damn good anyways! I use this .. bag .. with powder-kinda-stuff in it:
IMG_8301.png

To that, I add water and cream and mix it together like this:
IMG_8302.png

Blend it with a ladle or something so it don't get burned in the bottom:
IMG_8303.png

When you see it's boiling, add the finished fried chickenpieces like this:
IMG_8304.png

Then the rice will hopefully be ready, so the remaining is to bring first the rice and the chicken on top into a bowl and a glass of coke:
IMG_8309.png

Dig in!

Look at you on my island! Next thing you know it you will be invading my country huh? :D

:lol:
I still got some unfinished business with 2 guys over there so be prepared.

I´m sooooooo envious now :(

don't worry, you didn't miss that much. I even saw the monster and it looks like that
tp-o7c.jpg

and there thousands of them.
ok tbh the ruins and the whole area itself looks pretty nice.

Slice 3 chicken fillets like this:
IMG_8295.png

Then you set some rice for boiling while you add oil in a supahot pan and add the chickenpieces like this:
IMG_8298.png

Now, children, you add some spice to this biatch:
IMG_8300.png

Now we have the chicken-thing safe, it r frying in the pan. Now, it's time to make the sauce (couldn't find another word).
And YES, I cheat. I don't make this shit from scratch, but it is damn good anyways! I use this .. bag .. with powder-kinda-stuff in it:
IMG_8301.png

To that, I add water and cream and mix it together like this:
IMG_8302.png

Blend it with a ladle or something so it don't get burned in the bottom:
IMG_8303.png

When you see it's boiling, add the finished fried chickenpieces like this:
IMG_8304.png

Then the rice will hopefully be ready, so the remaining is to bring first the rice and the chicken on top into a bowl and a glass of coke:
IMG_8309.png

Dig in!

Im quite upset I have no awesome come back like "get back to the kitchen," because it seems you are there already...UNLESS right, you cooked all that in the living room or someone elses kitchen which is totally unacceptable behavior.

Dig in!

hey...im pretty sure no one cares

:oops:

Im quite upset I have no awesome come back like "get back to the kitchen," because it seems you are there already...UNLESS right, you cooked all that in the living room or someone elses kitchen which is totally unacceptable behavior.

you could say....

get back on mah dick!