Own Pictures Thread

Internet project band which involved different genres in one that never took place...

2q1yujn.jpg

That shit is GAY. I'm sorry but it just is.

The black & white, the posing, the whole "hey lets each have own genre =D" thing, the shitty red text... And don't even get me started on the "bodyguard", jesus christ...

The black & white, the posing, the whole "hey lets each have own genre =D" thing, the shitty red text... And don't even get me started on the "bodyguard", jesus christ...

Haha. Thought you meant the idea of an internet band. It seemed like a good idea later but it was all a joke when we made the picture. If it ever really did happen, it wouldn't look like this.

Oh yeah "joke", I think you guys were suffering from a severe case of faggotry at the time. Don't worry we've all done embarrassing things before, it's nothing to be ashamed of....

Actually on second thoughts that "bodyguard" guy should be ashamed of his own existence.

Oh yeah "joke", I think you guys were suffering from a severe case of faggotry at the time. Don't worry we've all done embarrassing things before, it's nothing to be ashamed of....

Actually on second thoughts that "bodyguard" guy should be ashamed of his own existence.

It actually was a joke.. There was no intention to actually start a band when this was made. When it got serious, it ended up with me, the "black metal" guy and Enmity5566 as the only people wanting to do it. Black metal guy is a faggot, though, so it never happened.

Dude, my problem is not with the idea of forming such a band. I simply think those photos are utterly ridiculous :lol:

It actually was a joke.. There was no intention to actually start a band when this was made. When it got serious, it ended up with me, the "black metal" guy and Enmity5566 as the only people wanting to do it. Black metal guy is a faggot, though, so it never happened.

I guess it's the photo, not that you tried to form such a project :lol:

*EDIT*
meh..

I'll admit the picture is ridiculous. Me and Tim^^ are all that's left of it, and the only reason me and him have anything to do with it because it's damned near impossible to find musicians in our town(s) that aren't metalcore/screamo fags.:erk: