Own Pictures Thread

corpsegrinderthumb.png

That's exactly my point! Taste! Vodka has none :p

I don't know gin, but in general I like drinks to have a peculiar taste (my favourite being cognac)... I mean, kids mix vodka and coca cola so you can get drunk without tasting alcohol. Fuck that.

Vodka does have some taste. It's not 96º Alcohol :lol: Gin I couldn't say what's the taste, but it feels like shit to me. Cognac is nice though.

That's exactly my point! Taste! Vodka has none :p

I don't know gin, but in general I like drinks to have a peculiar taste (my favourite being cognac)... I mean, kids mix vodka and coca cola so you can get drunk without tasting alcohol. Fuck that.

Kids do that because Vodka is clear, and so is white rum. White rum mixes with coke and kids are too retarded to know the difference in taste, because they just taste the alcohol. Thats my theory at least...Vodka and cola does NOT mix.

But yeah, good vodka is like water, but does have a very subtle taste. I've been drinking girly vodkas I flavoured myself recently though, to make fancy cocktails. :D

Chicks dig it.

Vodka does have some taste. It's not 96º Alcohol :lol: Gin I couldn't say what's the taste, but it feels like shit to me. Cognac is nice though.

Gin is most often described to me as Pine. I sort of get what people are saying (I only tried Beefeater, and first time I had it was a month or two ago). You can taste the berries its made of, but I'm yet to go and find a good gin to try.

I just think it tastes like shit, no matter if it's the 20€ bottle of Bombay Saphir or the cheapass 4€ supermarketownbrand one.

Flavoured vodkas are nice yeah, although it takes much more to get drunk, so I only drink them if I buy the bottle and drink with friends or something, but not in a bar. I'd end up spending way too much money :lol:

I just think it tastes like shit, no matter if it's the 20€ bottle of Bombay Saphir or the cheapass 4€ supermarketownbrand one.

Flavoured vodkas are nice yeah, although it takes much more to get drunk, so I only drink them if I buy the bottle and drink with friends or something, but not in a bar. I'd end up spending way too much money :lol:

It was just vodka that I crammed a bunch of cherries and peaches into and waited a week. Did it with rum too, but it wasn't nearly as nice. Also ate the rum fruit after, was fucking naaaasty. The vodka ones got lost : /

Showing up with a pink bottle full of fruit brings attention. Not sure if its the type of attention I should be searching, but fuck it tasted good.