Own Pictures Thread

It's great that you all inmediately relate Spanish to México instead of Spain :lol:

And Mexican food beats any other kind of food any day of the week, any week of the year, any year of the decade, any decade of the century, any century of the millenium, any millenium of the... crap, I don't know what's next.

Unless you're a faggot and can't stand a little spicy food.

It's great that you all inmediately relate Spanish to México instead of Spain :lol:

And Mexican food beats any other kind of food any day of the week, any week of the year, any year of the decade, any decade of the century, any century of the millenium, any millenium of the... crap, I don't know what's next.

Non-spicy food=epic fail
Fajitas=epic win

Non-spicy food=epic fail
Fajitas=epic win

awesome.jpg

i fucking hate beans
Agreed.

:D See? Mexico is awesome if you take away about 95% of the people that live here :kickass:

Fuck yeah I wanna make mexican/spanish food, it's win!

I have to admit i like burritos?

Yes you have :D

Sorry, but italian wins. Mexican is pretty cool too though :)

:D See? Mexico is awesome if you take away about 95% of the people that live here :kickass:

:lol::lol::lol: