Own Pictures Thread

Never had any real Italian food :( The one's I've tried are at cheesy restaurants like "La Bella Napole" or "Italianissimo" and I doubt that's real italian food :p

Well, if you ever have the chance to try it, imho it's just pure awesomeness. Good spaghetti carbonara or lasagna or many other awesome dishes that I don't know how to say in english and I'm too lazy to look up (what a translator am I, shame on me :lol:), they're all great. But as with everything that is a matter of taste, it's quite subjective. I mean, nothing is a "global truth" or anything, besides the fact that McDonalds is pure shit.

I lost 4 kg for 6 days in Italy last year.I had my first salad sandwich there.I also had the most disgusting pancake in my entire life and completely average pizza for 15 €. Pastas were delicious though.Maybe i just havent tried some real italian food :/
My fav dishes are turkish,things like kebab and all sorts of burek.

I lost 4 kg for 6 days in Italy last year.I had my first salad sandwich there.I also had the most disgusting pancake in my entire life and completely average pizza for 15 €. Pastas were delicious though.Maybe i just havent tried some real italian food :/

Really ?? because it's usually cheaper than that and incredibly good !

that's why I love Berlin. Döner 2,50/2 €, (good) pizza 3€, asia food (fried noodles with chicken for example) 2 € :D
though, that's what you pay for what you call *not real italien/chinese food*.
I don't think the Döner/Kebab is really turkish but that doesnt count.

that's why I love Berlin. Döner 2,50/2 €, (good) pizza 3€, asia food (fried noodles with chicken for example) 2 € :D

Similiar prices here,eventhough asian food is expensive.

Really ?? because it's usually cheaper than that and incredibly good !

I bought mine in a small restaurant in Venice,it looked good but it wasnt.I bought it cause i was thinking if its that expensive it must be good.:lol:

I also had the most disgusting pancake in my entire life and completely average pizza for 15 €.
Holy shit, when I went to Italy, we went to this place where one fucking delicious pizza cost about 5 euros and 3 people could eat of it and still be satisfied.

Turkish/Lebanese food is godly also
Leaving alone the kebabs, döners and lahmacuns, baklava is teh win.
BN1836_40-FB.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:

I'd kill to get some now. :(

Germany's food is ace. I prefer the Maultaschen and Jagerschnitzels and stuff, but its also fucking cheap. One day, Ill live in Germany.

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

* Return home

Create an Ad
More Ads

* Return home

Create an Ad
More Ads

I saw this and thought the forums were fucking up because of the new upgrades or w/e...

Well, if you ever have the chance to try it, imho it's just pure awesomeness. Good spaghetti carbonara or lasagna or many other awesome dishes that I don't know how to say in english and I'm too lazy to look up (what a translator am I, shame on me :lol:), they're all great. But as with everything that is a matter of taste, it's quite subjective. I mean, nothing is a "global truth" or anything, besides the fact that McDonalds is pure shit.

fucking yeah! Italian is the best fucking ever.

Also, not the first time i hear about the Italian pizza been not so good

home.php

¬¬ i cant put up up the picture!

right click on the image
"copy link address"
and post it

Hey :mad:, but you didn't say a shit when I set a bean up your ass :oops:.

Don't fucking lie to me again sweetcake :Smug:.

well that is a different hole :oops:

this page needs another ginger

gingersatan.jpg

that view actually...looks familiar : /
Where is that taken? Because I SUUUREELLY doubt its where I think it was taken...and its not space needle is it? I assume surrounding seatle is bigger than that. (I'm mainly seeing the mountains in distance...epic)