Own Pictures Thread

9517_155948053417_597728417_2522376_8004780_n.jpg

Im a very drunk Englishie.

if you hate your hair why do you cut it so it looks like a helmet? Would probably look fine longer, and good short, the inbetween is awkward.

Yeah, you always have to brave through the awkward stages while growing it out, which totally sucks but is by nature essential to the process.

My supergayA7Xpose:

img0347copyx.jpg

And dunno if I've posted these before (this is something like 4 years old? Obviously drunk as fuck).

70603051.jpg

After some photoshop:

lolcopyb.jpg

Matias, I think you should dye your hair black and be a tolkki clone again

I dont feel like it...Having to dye your hair every 2-4 months is not really something I want to do. If I would do this, I would do a really extreme punkrocker due or a emo due just to be random.

if you hate your hair why do you cut it so it looks like a helmet? Would probably look fine longer, and good short, the inbetween is awkward.

Because I tried to be dreadlock fag and shaved it :lol: Plus, It was boiling outside so I kinda thought: Cool 5 minute showers andd not smelling like shit after working a day would be awesome.

Yeah, you always have to brave through the awkward stages while growing it out, which totally sucks but is by nature essential to the process.

Yeah:lol.

you look like a retarded midget :lol:

soz <3

Yeah, I know. I am 5 foot 5 but the singer is tall and I am standing broadlegged headbanging :kickass: I simply look weird on the pics, If you compare to the bandpic cutout or anything else from the evening. Still kicked ass though :D I had to post the 2 most retarded <3 only ones useful to anyone to look at :lol:

Because I tried to be dreadlock fag and shaved it :lol: Plus, It was boiling outside so I kinda thought: Cool 5 minute showers andd not smelling like shit after working a day would be awesome.

That doesn't mean it has to be cut so it looks like a helmet.

That doesn't mean it has to be cut so it looks like a helmet.

Nono, It just grows so fast It becomes like that. I really dunno what to with it :erk: I wear a bandana or beanie most of the time juust because it looks GAY and freakish when It isn't longer than this yet. My buddies were like "I hope I had hair like Matias!!!" after the party since everyone was looking like nutters and I looked like iI always do :lol: