Own Pictures Thread

hey JM, honestly when I see all girl bands i'm like "oh no what will this sound like." But when I watched one of youe videos I was really impressed! I'm not so much into that kind of music but you had a really awesome atmosphere going.

^Thanks Conti. Besides, we haven't always been an all girls band. We've had a male vocalist for a while, and then a male bassist, but we kicked them out :lol:. They didn't write anything though, so I guess you could say the music is all girls.

lol Joe, my bf keeps saying the same thing lol.. Actually, my band's vocalist does both operatic and harsh vocals, but when we actually record the demo she'll have a lot of tracks so I'll probably do the operatic singing live when she has harsh vocals to do at the same time. But I'm the lead guitarist so it's also kinda tricky lolll..

^Thanks Conti. Besides, we haven't always been an all girls band. We've had a male vocalist for a while, and then a male bassist, but we kicked them out :lol:. They didn't write anything though, so I guess you could say the music is all girls.

lol, doesnt matter either way you guys are very good. : )

l_1d141f90f7e54bd1aa24aac519215bec.jpg

michael.jpg

way to change your business michael

Thats the quietest front row of a gig ive ever seen.

Welcome to Nowherevill Canada's Once a month 'metal night', where the 2-5 metalkids from every school in the district meet up to stand and stare, while 4-5 of the more self-confident ones do a cheesy jig for laughs, and eventually start a lulzy shoving match. Ahh those were the days.

Going from personal experience that is. When its just the local kids, the only ones in audience are their friends, and metalheads don't have any :p

I would bang the one with the braids.

I was going to say, why did the best looking one have to fuck up her hair so much :lol:

^Well actually this show wasn't in our town... we only knew one guy from the audience, and the guys from the other bands. We opened for Blackguard, they are fucking awesome, you should check them out if you haven't. I think I like them more than I've ever liked COB. I've loved them since the very first time I heard their music. And the guys are really nice, we had already met them a couple of times but last night they were even more nice. They even let us use their gear !!!

^Well actually this show wasn't in our town... we only knew one guy from the audience, and the guys from the other bands. We opened for Blackguard, they are fucking awesome, you should check them out if you haven't. I think I like them more than I've ever liked COB. I've loved them since the very first time I heard their music. And the guys are really nice, we had already met them a couple of times but last night they were even more nice. They even let us use their gear !!!

inb4 Cliff totally owns you for doubting his knowledge of PM

jumped....FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol:!!!!!

Ive been posting about Profugus for years wench! I used to like them, alot, but they have gotten teerrrriiibblllle. Last I saw them was close to a year ago, Paul can get a crowd going but its basically shit without the violin. I remember their new guitarist just playing her parts, but so high up on his guitar it sounded dumb (apposed to an ensiferum rip-off if he played it low).

But yeah, incredibly nice, I've smoked a sess with Etienne and the keyboardist when I first saw them opening for Moonsorrow.

Speaking of which, anyone interested in an old-logo Profugus Mortis shirt in XL!? :p
Its before a logo-change, before a bandname change, thus super tr00 and rare.