Own Pictures Thread

And once again it's proven I have an excellent taste in women.. Damn I can't bring out any more word them smoking hot and whatnot..
Left me speachless..

Once again: damn your hot.. Probably taken I assume? :cry:

thanks and yeah but at this point things aren't going well to be honest... meh whatever...

thanks and yeah but at this point things aren't going well to be honest... meh whatever...

That's sad, I'm sorry for you..
Hope for the lucky Fella that he'll make it up with you..
I don't know how you are in person but by the looks of it he should be grateful..

If you Will now excuse me I gotta get some sleep it's 2.45 AM here and I have a lot of studying to do tomorrow..
'Night all!

That's sad, I'm sorry for you..
Hope for the lucky Fella that he'll make it up with you..
I don't know how you are in person but by the looks of it he should be grateful..

If you Will now excuse me I gotta get some sleep it's 2.45 AM here and I have a lot of studying to do tomorrow..
'Night all!

haha thank you. Nighty night!

And once again it's proven I have an excellent taste in women.. Damn I can't bring out any more word them smoking hot and whatnot..
Left me speachless..

Once again: damn your hot.. Probably taken I assume? :cry:

STTGL

You do realize this is cobot, and she is a man with a tiny cock that you can't see because of the unkempt pubes...right?

STTGL

You do realize this is cobot, and she is a man with a tiny cock that you can't see because of the unkempt pubes...right?

Haha really now?

Photo71.jpg

My apologies for the pajamas and bad handwriting