Own Pictures Thread

Well, it is not that they like being treated like shit. You just witness that as the love-struck fag who just came onto the scene who has a crush on a girl who is dating a guy (who is treating her like crap). In actuality they have probably been with that guy a while through a time period where he was not as big of an asshole and she developed strong feelings for him. Once a girl falls for a guy, he can pretty much do ANYTHING and she will still cling to him. That is the sad but true fact. They do not like the treatment, but just feel that it is too much work to go out and find a new guy when they can just work on this one and change him.

At least that is my way.

Go for it Joe!
Applause-2.gif

... dude get out and find someone to love/fuck/date/drink something with.
Where s the awesomeness in having loads of girls in a board? If you're referring to the fact that you're 'talking' to omgirls I feel sorry for you.But if you're here because you don't know any other way to meet or find girls I'm outta here :D

lawl wut?? im just saying that back in the day this place was more hoppin, i dont care whether its all guy sor all girls haha. i dont even worry about girls, that shits way to retarded and stressful and all the girls i know are absolutely retarded and messed up

Well, it is not that they like being treated like shit. You just witness that as the love-struck fag who just came onto the scene who has a crush on a girl who is dating a guy (who is treating her like crap). In actuality they have probably been with that guy a while through a time period where he was not as big of an asshole and she developed strong feelings for him. Once a girl falls for a guy, he can pretty much do ANYTHING and she will still cling to him. That is the sad but true fact. They do not like the treatment, but just feel that it is too much work to go out and find a new guy when they can just work on this one and change him.

At least that is my own observations.

inb4 asking to see sonia's asshole on webcam.

Sonia, EVERYONE after a year starts asking those questions. Instead of not saying anything and dumping him, why not tell him how you feel. If he can not man the fuck up and be more like the person you want him to be then maybe it is time to move on but at least give the guy a chance :lol: Sounds a bit like he is too scared to lose you or had a fucked up mother-son relationship if he is catering to you so much.

It is hard to find someone good who genuinely cares about you and while you might feel like you are ready to end it, once they are gone you miss them :loco:

What he said.