Own Pictures Thread

But in all seriousness he's right, whether it was intended or not ANY picture like that gives us veterans of the internet that impression.

Totally understood. Most teenage girls ARE attention whores who use their "womanly gifts" as an excuse to get male attention. I just have no need to make it that painfully obvious.

woah you guys, she is a woman, not a piece of meat, she has feelings too. Just because she has breasts and eventually a small part of it appears in a picture, it does not mean she desires to post unclothed pictures of her body. =(

woah you guys, she is a woman, not a piece of meat, she has feelings too. Just because she has breasts and eventually a small part of it appears in a picture, it does not mean she desires to post unclothed pictures of her body. =(

Don't be fooled!

This is a cleverly disguised "I wanna bone you".

This informative message was brought to you by Ensi.

A new way for e-boobs?

This is what vikk meant!

woah you guys, she is a woman, we want more pictures. because she has breasts and eventually a small part of it appears in a picture, means she desires to post unclothed pictures of her body. >=D

houselulz.png

haha if i was looking for an excuse to show my tits believe me it would be A LOT more obvious (I have no shame). Seriously though, cleavage; it happens whether I want it too or not and I've accepted this.

Was less the cleavage and more the "delicious delicious" thing, plus the biting of that card :p it's true though, we're like old and weary travellers, living by their own rules, trusting no one.

Funny, the way I put it, almost sounds like we're cool.

inb4 vikk: And I would have got away with it, if it weren't for that meddling Ensi!

:lol::lol::lol:

Was less the cleavage and more the "delicious delicious" thing, plus the biting of that card :p it's true though, we're like old and weary travellers, living by their own rules, trusting no one.

Funny, the way I put it, almost sounds like we're cool.

Haha I was going for more of an "om nom nomz" look than anything sexy tbh :lol:

woah you guys, she is a woman, not a piece of meat, she has feelings too.

She also has large mounds of meat showing in her picture.

speaking *nom* pictures, I made fruit-filled cupcakes.

20779_281893376848_509026848_3491152_1115586_n.jpg

20779_281893381848_509026848_3491153_4133860_n.jpg

And being generally a classy motherfucker in public again.
19671_107476139264874_100000074661290_194318_3648185_n.jpg

^holy cows batman, i barely recognized you

Haha I was going for more of an "om nom nomz" look than anything sexy tbh :lol:

see, you guys have poisoned minds, she was just expressing her content with driving privileges. Such a lady deserves you'll to apologize.