Own Pictures Thread

Managing to look drunk whilst being completely sober at a partay. Seriously, that's the face I always pull when drunk, I have no idea how I managed to replicate it so well :lol:

17880_294345809399_736644399_4421935_7636866_n.jpg

albu

Oh noes, homobucket fail. It probably wasn't funny anyway. Actually I'm going to baw now, why am I always the one who gets this shit? It's not like I pose in mirrors and post my picture at least once a week like some of the other members here ¬_¬

For reactions. No offense meant but you're "usually" more prone to replying in an aggressive manner than random camera whores(who love the attention to death and secretly gets moist over anyone mentioning their images in any context). And in the same fashion as bullies operate, reactions(preferably aggressive ones) are closely linked to "lulz".

1264313421154.png

I'M OVERREACTING FOR NO REASON RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE WHY ME FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

stopbeingacuntd.jpg

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was an actual statement I felt would be best represented through an image.

And what do you mean "why am I always the one who gets this shit?" You're being a dickhead for NO reason. I put a shop I thought you'd appreciate, and I don't know what the fuck Ensi did that further fueled your PMS but chill out man.

If you're stressed over school I understand? But don't take it out here.

sorry to interrupt the fight
:lol: No fight here, I am just at a loss in regards to an explanation of why Josh is being this way. I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt and going to assume his course load is getting to him. I would much rather the last 5-10 posts be deleted as it is just pointless. Aw well, internets :lol:

I'm really hoping no one here is taking any of this seriously :p if you are then that was the last time I post a shoop :loco:

I think you're all gaymn. The only way to get past this faggotry is with even more faggotry.

cockmn.png

and before anyone comments on the black nails. It was a reunion rock night thing and we were supposed to dress like we did when we were 13. I didn't put panda eyes on though, didn't have the minerals.
Also that cider I was drinking was called Stalkers Gold. It was delicious

I think you're all gaymn. The only way to get past this faggotry is with even more faggotry.

cockmn.png

and before anyone comments on the black nails. It was a reunion rock night thing and we were supposed to dress like we did when we were 13. I didn't put panda eyes on though, didn't have the minerals.
Also that cider I was drinking was called Stalkers Gold. It was delicious

Fuck you english people who have cider at any regular bar you go in.

stopbeingacuntd.jpg

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was an actual statement I felt would be best represented through an image.

And what do you mean "why am I always the one who gets this shit?" You're being a dickhead for NO reason. I put a shop I thought you'd appreciate, and I don't know what the fuck Ensi did that further fueled your PMS but chill out man.

If you're stressed over school I understand? But don't take it out here.

Do you honestly think I was genuinely being "stressed" when I started the sentence with a statement like "I'm going to baw now"? does that not hint at a sense of lightheartedness about this situation? I was simply questioning why I always tend to get shopped. Even when it's shitty shop that makes no sense.