Own Pictures Thread

:lol: My hair is so thick and curly it will start dreadlocking if I don't brush it for a week, I found that out the hard way during a busy work week a few years back... had to have a hairdresser friend comb my hair out for almost 2 hours... came very close to needing to be cut :lol:

Or you could go get em done professionally. Makes them A LOT neater and they set much faster.

:erk: Tried that once, didn't work. Did some research and found out that it's not possible to naturally mat and knot the hair through a salon. Plus, salons rip you off by making you come back for touch ups every few weeks.
I know black people can pull off salon dreads, but I can't. I have straight Asian hair. Even if I could do that, I wouldn't like it. I don't want dreads that are too even in size.

:lol: My hair is so thick and curly it will start dreadlocking if I don't brush it for a week, I found that out the hard way during a busy work week a few years back... had to have a hairdresser friend comb my hair out for almost 2 hours... came very close to needing to be cut :lol:

Haha, maybe you should do that for a bit. For you, going natural would so easy. You would have fully matured dreads in a few months.

17.jpg

dreadg.jpg

^^&^:lol:

I never brush my hair, I take care of the knots with my fingers. Combs and brushes break the fuck out of it :S

Or you could go get em done professionally. Makes them A LOT neater and they set much faster.

Hey, what's the timezone there? Need it for something, but too lazy to google.

Managing to look drunk whilst being completely sober at a partay. Seriously, that's the face I always pull when drunk, I have no idea how I managed to replicate it so well :lol:

17880_294345809399_736644399_4421935_7636866_n.jpg

I do not look like that retarded wedding guy or a super villian, your shop does not work in any context.