Own Pictures Thread

Do you honestly think I was genuinely being "stressed" when I started the sentence with a statement like "I'm going to baw now"? does that not hint at a sense of lightheartedness about this situation? I was simply questioning why I always tend to get shopped. Even when it's shitty shop that makes no sense.

Because we <3 you.

cockmn.png

afro American stole my jacket
jacket.jpg

We took our classphoto two days ago : ) The best classphoto ever taken I've been a part of. Everyone is pleased with it ^^ It's a bit small, so give the complains to the photographer (found it on his website. It's bigger when we receve it by mail/post/letter/whatever)
Find me : D
thumb.jpg

afro American stole my jacket
jacket.jpg

WOW, YOUR EAR LOOKS ALMOST AS PINK AS YOUR FACE! :O :p

:lol:!

We took our classphoto two days ago : ) The best classphoto ever taken I've been a part of. Everyone is pleased with it ^^ It's a bit small, so give the complains to the photographer (found it on his website. It's bigger when we receve it by mail/post/letter/whatever)
Find me : D
thumb.jpg

Upfront with your legs crossed. Call me when you're in a striped suit amongst 1,000 other people.

stopbeingacuntd.jpg

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was an actual statement I felt would be best represented through an image.

And what do you mean "why am I always the one who gets this shit?" You're being a dickhead for NO reason. I put a shop I thought you'd appreciate, and I don't know what the fuck Ensi did that further fueled your PMS but chill out man.

If you're stressed over school I understand? But don't take it out here.

Well if it's a problem for you, why don't you just block him? OWAIT! YOU BLOCKED ME TOO! LOLOLOLOL

For reactions. No offense meant but you're "usually" more prone to replying in an aggressive manner than random camera whores(who love the attention to death and secretly gets moist over anyone mentioning their images in any context). And in the same fashion as bullies operate, reactions(preferably aggressive ones) are closely linked to "lulz".

Obvious reference to me. Since I get totally moist. :kickass:

Oh noes, homobucket fail. It probably wasn't funny anyway. Actually I'm going to baw now, why am I always the one who gets this shit? It's not like I pose in mirrors and post my picture at least once a week like some of the other members here ¬_¬
:lol: