Own Pictures Thread

Pfft. Cliff seems to know more about me than most other people. Which means that he's either a stalker, or troll. Or maybe both. So I'm not even gonna bother to respond to that load of shit.

I will state that yes, I do know more about what you look like than you do. People always see themselves differently compared to what the world sees.

We're just talking hair at this point though, and one can still look presentable for the "capitalist materialistic society" with long hair if necessary.

they're really stuck up about some social norms are fucking douchebags not worth my time.

1) People can yes. My point was you do not, and don't know how.
2) This is why you don't have friends, because EVERYONE is like that, and so are you.

I will state that yes, I do know more about what you look like than you do. People always see themselves differently compared to what the world sees.

He sees a powerful, skilled musician with a brilliant mind and a silver tongue.

The rest of the world sees an overweight, nearly albino teen who dances around in his bedroom with his violin :loco:

Not hatin', I'm just telling it how it is bra.

Pfft. Cliff seems to know more about me than most other people.
Youtube+reading your shit = all we need to know :lol:

I have long hair, but I have no illusions of it being more practical or "metal" or anything like that, I just personally like how it looks and feel that it suits me.

Not only is trying to look "metal" stupid, but I also agree that it's ridiculous when anyone (namely, metalheads as Steve pointed out) tries to define themselves and their outward appearance by any singular musical genre.

And if you're going to have long hair, you seriously need to take care of it if you don't want to look like a filthy, hideous sub-human being.

He sees a powerful, skilled musician with a brilliant mind and a silver tongue.

The rest of the world sees an overweight, nearly albino teen who dances around in his bedroom with his violin :loco:

Not hatin', I'm just telling it how it is bra.
:lol:

1) People can yes. My point was you do not, and don't know how.
2) This is why you don't have friends, because EVERYONE is like that, and so are you.

Aww, you're so mean to me Mr. Troll, I think I'm gonna cry. Or maybe not. I'd have to care first, for that :p

You know Cliff, judging the rest of the world from your own bad experiences doesn't help you a bit. If you think that by pouring your anger out on the online forums about how everyone is a dick, and trying to persuade people they have no firends isn't gonna help you get any of your own. You may need to see a psychiatrist. Wanna talk about it?

@Undefined: nah, bra, I dun have any misconceptions about my appearance, I'm indeed overweight as fuck, but too lazy to do anything about it. It's a great topic for jokes though. As far as music goes, last time I checked, the audiences IRL liked my performances and I don't think there's more one could care about - certainly not about what a bunch of fags online think about some crappy Youtube videos :loco: As for the "brilliant mind" part, time will tell I guess. If economists aren't lying about the relationship between education and job premiums, then I shouldn't end up working at a local 7/11, at least.

Agree'd, hence why I've now cut mine off since all it did was annoy the fuck out of me every day EXCEPT when at a gig...which is like...once a year. Back in the day, it was all I wanted, but after 7 years, it was more than enough.

Agreed to the max!

I lopped off my hair in December, now I sport a 1/8th inch buzz cut. I guess you people in the UK associate that look with chavs, but I like it haha. Seriously, it felt like I wasted years of my life worrying about cutting it, not to mention the maintenance. Never going back to long hair :lol: Not only that but I have had great opportunities arise since cutting it that I doubt I would have had if I still had my hair. Now, all I need to do is put on some more weight and lift more iron to look like a proper muscled jerk LOL

To be honest, I hate most metal heads who think metal is the only genre around.
They should seriously grow up. There's too much good music in the world that it's ludicrous to just stick to one genre.

^ This too!

i-shall-play-you-the-song-of-my-people.png

I dunno, my bandmates have been calling me Gimli. I'm not quite that short or hairy though.