Own Pictures Thread

20rso7a.jpg
00009hj5.jpg

Comparable to Crysis!

I'd say that's pretty cool... if you didn't fucking talk about it ALL the time :lol: And if you didn't sit him down and show him all those ''YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE ____ SO WE PUT A _____ IN YO _____ SO YOU CAN ____ WHILE YOU _____'' pics, you are a major faggot.

what do you mean all the time? i posted it on my facebook and that's about it.
Ionna, I've seen a few FB statuses and comments here any there...I mean I think its awesome you're learning the business from your dad and giving him a hand but just refer to it as your dad's job instead of OMGEXTREMEHOMEMAKEOVER. :p

Btw please fucking play a horrendous prank on Ty. And by prank, I mean shit in his coffee or wire a bomb to his ignition.

Oh yeah, and if the faggot is still on the show kill him too. Not because he's a fag, but because he's an asshole who contributes nothing.

and no i didn't but he already knows about that, he made his own on his twitter once

^Oh I remember! The one that sucked?

Oh fuck I lol'd.

I wonder how many of these people sell the house shortly after, and get one that isn't a total mansion that they can't even afford (hence why they are on Extreme Makeover).

I liked Ty better on trading spaces :(

I wonder how many of these people sell the house shortly after, and get one that isn't a total mansion that they can't even afford (hence why they are on Extreme Makeover).

I liked Ty better on trading spaces :(

Only three have moved out of the over 175 houses built, due to completely legit reasons

bitch.

^How does that even qualify as a fucking university?

It has a fucking banner. Duh.

And I was in a little bit with Ty today, just a bunch of the blue shirt fags yelling some random shit, but he kept fucking up his lines and he was getting all pissy. I lol'd at him. I had no real interest in meeting him, Xzibit was the coolest "celeb" out of all of them, and the most down to earth. the designers michael and paige etc. had mondo trailers and nice hotels but xzibit is in a room like three doors down from mine and it's the same layout and he had a small trailer thingy.

but it's fucking amazing what they do for these families, the only gimmicks are the filming process but thats obvious. they build a fucking house in 106 hours no bones about it. they got 100k for a college fund for the 5 kids, the mortgage was paid off by fundraising and they got some other things that havn't actually been given to them yet so i can't say :p but it's awesome

/derp