Own Pictures Thread

120px-FaceMelt.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not too sure why you're making fun of Alexi for.

@Drone Ranger: Awesome purple :kickass: I believe it would be even cuter if you dyed it again and the colour looked stronger and stuff, but yeah, I like. :cool:

Thanks 8) Yeah, i really wanna die all of it purple now :D

@Vikk: I am hyper :D I was really, really happy in the pic so thats why lol

And the blackest of black people.
39635_1397449301701_1396297896_30995693_4920145_n.jpg

Reminds me of a time my manager ripped her pants wiiiide open at work one day, so she had to go buy some new ones in the mall.

her - "I just went to that all black store."
co-worker "Oh, The Jump Off?"
her - "No, the one where the walls of the store were literally painted black."

Not too sure why you're making fun of Alexi for.
:lol:'d

@Drone Ranger: Awesome purple :kickass: I believe it would be even cuter if you dyed it again and the colour looked stronger and stuff, but yeah, I like. :cool:

This, though the purple really brings out a lot of red in her face (though not too much), maybe a more blueish purple? I'm still learning these things, I've been told I can't wear yellow because my skin is too light :( I like yellow.

@Girls: please stop dying your hair in unnatural colours. Thanks :erk:

As long as they leave in some natural colour, I really like it. Its still working with your natural colour, and can look really good. Purple has also been my favourite colour for a while now :p

but, you seriously don't like hair like this?

istockphoto_2128689-red-hair-girl-with-wind-in-her-hair.jpg

The dyed-red hair, not the "I'm a rebellious teen despite being 25" look.

AlfaStreak.gif

ALPHA AS FUCK.

Also: that girl's hair looks terrible. She looks like a cock (the bird, but I guess a penis could work, too).

Purple is an overrated colour. I like blue, but not in someone's head. You could dye your hair medium brown and it would probably look amazing :p