Own Pictures Thread

Woo, natural beauty contest, can I join?

chapada_diamantina_canion_da_fumacinha.jpg

chapada-diamantina-01.jpg

falesias.jpg

fernando-de-noronha.jpg

>Implying canadians have ever done anything ever besides hockey and snipers

:lol: Well I'll just go for the obvious which is that in WWII you guys got invaded by the Nazis and collaborated with them while we fucking pwned them from Juno beach all the way to Italy. We liberated a shitload of countries inbetween and were god tier in the eyes of Europe.

Also, just to throw WWI in there... you guys were a neutral country (despite getting attacked by the Germans), while again, we fucking sailed across an ocean just to rape the Germans.

Dude Canada didn't have shit either. Everything was given by the British and the men who went to war just had the heart to fight like fucking batshit insane warriors. Germans didn't even want to fight the Canadians because they were scared of them :lol:

:lol: Well I'll just go for the obvious which is that in WWII you guys got invaded by the Nazis and collaborated with them while we fucking pwned them from Juno beach all the way to Italy. We liberated a shitload of countries inbetween and were god tier in the eyes of Europe.

Also, just to throw WWI in there... you guys were a neutral country (despite getting attacked by the Germans), while again, we fucking sailed across an ocean just to rape the Germans.

at the end of WWII we had the worlds largest and most powerful navy as well. We were huge in submarine and naval warfare in the Atlantic. Too bad all we have now are a few ships doing coastal patrol :lol:

But yee, Canada was hardcore in the World Wars. I've been told by my teachers they used to get praised for being Canadian when touring Europe, especially in France and Netherlands. I doubt so much now, generation gap and all :p