Own Pictures Thread

I guess he is holding his shaved-off hair in his hands.. He never said he shaved his head :/

I'll probably fuck up this page's width, but anyways

DSC00517.jpg

>Your country will never have beautiful nature like Norway does

sad_frog.jpg

>Your country will never have beautiful nature like Norway does

sad_frog.jpg

>Mountains
>Lakes
>Oceans
>Rivers
>Various types of forests
>Arctic
>Praries
>Badlands
>Islands
>1000 other types of shit that Norway doesn't have.

:lol: Canada has most of the same shit that Norway has... except we have a lot of other different geographic stuff too. Our nature is like yours on steroids. Norway is a one trick pony country. DEAL WITH IT.

Srs, fuck Norway.

600Janets-Foss-7721.jpg

P2200428.jpg

Not to mention that New Zealand pretty much beats the shit out of all of us anyway.

:lol: Canada has most of the same shit that Norway has... except we have a lot of other different geographic stuff too. Our nature is like yours on steroids. Norway is a one trick pony country. DEAL WITH IT.

Norway is beautiful, but I agree that Canada is more varied and parts of it are easily as beautiful. :Smug:

seeing as Canada is about the size of all of Europe, its fairly easy to boast geography. Thing is no one bothers to live all that far up north (Yokels and Natives excluded).

Southern Ontario, has the same lattitude as southern France, Northern Italy and Spain, which is generally why our wine is so badass. Mountains all up ons the coasts, and all that shit. Northern Ontario has about the same feel and look as Finland, really cold and covered in lakes and giant rock surfaces.