Own Pictures Thread

59340_589346123923_44205939_34143667_2989943_n.jpg

Holy shit an own picture in the own pictures thread!

Holy shit an own picture in the own pictures thread!

Here you go then.

Camera1585.jpg

Camera1591.jpg

I hit a top speed of 126 m.p.h. - just a bit higher than what I was hitting on the interstates in the Mustang. :devil:

The cars were 650 horsepower I can only imagine how much fun it would be to drive the 950+ h.p. Nascars.

s

well, it's nothing really exciting as I used to drive to work with a speed of at least 120mph every day but I never felt like posting it, letting it appear to be something special but well :lol: I'm glad you got caught.

well, it's nothing really exciting as I used to drive to work with a speed of at least 120mph every day but I never felt like posting it, letting it appear to be something special

The speed wasn't as special as driving the actual Nascar. The usual question I get is, how fast did you go, hence I posted it.

In Australia 110 km/h (68 m.p.h.) is the usual max. for highways. No Autobahns here so it is a bit special to be able to hit that speed.

As for getting caught, it's been 10 years since my last speeding ticket and I own a V8. On this occasion I got separated from the flock, was trying to catch up in a car that can do the speed safely, a nice straight stretch of safe road and wanted to free myself from some knob that was not letting me pass. I was blocked in with two semis on the right, well I just felt like putting my foot down the moment there was a gap, it seemed like they actually slowed down to let me pass.

I couldn't go to court since I'm back in Aus. so there's a warrant for my arrest should I return to the USA. I did ring the court, a woman told me they'd mail me the paperwork.

We were all hitting pretty good speeds till we got to Arizona and after I got caught we all noticed there were heaps of cops on the roads that day. Oh well, a lesson learnt, we all took it easier after that.

s

Why are people still talking to this guy? PLease just ignore him, my mind has literally just erased his presence on this board, I don't even notice the "Read this post" note... but if you talk to him then he think it's ok to be a 30 year old mongoloid on the internet. Which it is not.

The Australian people on this board are maybe 2 pegs above black people. The mexicans are seperating them.