Own Pictures Thread

Elysian893 said:
because piece of shit omgalexi wrote sweet fucking guitar in big fucking letters on my god damned guitar. i wanted the fuckstick to sign the back and he signed it right on the front.
:err: couldn't you just have removed the signing and restore the painting on the place?

Elysian893 said:
i was thinking of burning the pinstriping into the guitar, and giving it a satin finish...
Hey, that'd be sweet, but do it on the headstock too.
stripe it down too and burn the jackson logo

hey, how many n00bs do you think there are that think that omgalex0rz came up with that pinstripe? :loco:

Elysian893 said:
i was thinking of burning the pinstriping into the guitar, and giving it a satin finish...

hey, how many n00bs do you think there are that think that omgalex0rz came up with that pinstripe? :loco:

Elysian893 said:
AdamBathDark.jpg

AdamBath.jpg

couple of images i'm working with to make my website...

That's cool how you have it on your site.

BloodyScalpel said:

:lol: actually thats a pretty neat idea, although burning the jackson logo in would be pretty tough methinks, but doable...

The cornrows (again):

DSC02428.jpg

The result:

DSC02451.jpg

If you don't want to look like a lion or have bad hair like Shakira's or mine, don't leave those things on your head for more than like 3 days!

There are whole streaks of my hair coming off, plus, it looks awful!! :yell:

It looks kinda better and straighter now, after I washed it... but I'm almost going bald:cry:

:cry:

Cris said:
The cornrows (again):

DSC02428.jpg

The result:

DSC02451.jpg

If you don't want to look like a lion or have bad hair like Shakira's or mine, don't leave those things on your head for more than like 3 days!

There are whole streaks of my hair coming off, plus, it looks awful!! :yell:

It looks kinda better and straighter now, after I washed it... but I'm almost going bald:cry:

:cry:
you know, you actually look kinda hot, in a hippie kind of way :p

on the other hand, it's like you're wearing a wig made with my hair :D