Own Pictures Thread

KillerGon said:
there were rumors that the live 'n louder would take place in Argentina... but that can't be true :lol:

Porto Alegre is pretty near Argentina... you can go there

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Sangría is a wine punch (more formally and precisely, an aromatized wine) which originated in Spain. It typically consists of

* a red wine,
* chopped or sliced fruit,
* a sweetener such as honey,
* a small amount of added brandy, triple sec, or other spirits.

The ingredients in Sangría vary, particularly in the type of fruit used, the kind of spirits added if any, and the presence or lack of carbonation. White wine can be used instead of red, in which case the result is called sangría blanca. In some parts of southern Spain, sangría is called zurra and is made with peaches or nectarines.

Crucial to all successful sangrías is to allow time for the fruit flavors to blend with the rest of the ingredients. Thus preparation consists of cutting the fruit in thin slices or small cubes, then mixing in advance all ingredients except for ice and carbonated sodas. After several hours in a refrigerator, the ice and any last-minute ingredients are added and the drinks are poured.

Also crucial to a good sangría is a good wine as a base, since in most recipes for sangría the wine remains the dominant ingredient. Lower quality wines can be used to make sangría-like wine coolers.

Very good!

For a Mexican't! :p

I was looking through older pictures and I found this
random_me_06.jpg

I can still do that :loco: