Own Pictures Thread

eva_dolly said:
I was looking through older pictures and I found this
random_me_06.jpg

I can still do that :loco:
that's highly asskicking! :headbang:

eva_dolly said:
you guys are weird.... Alexis is right

well to move on to something new. I just dyed my hair and this is how it came out.
P1020230.jpg

I love the color
wow i love it, can you tell me what brand and color name? i have had red hair before, and I loved it... but that shade is so beautiful! i also had a hard time to get it to stay in my hair because my hair is so light, does that color fade out fast??

I really don't remeber the name but it's a German brand. It's by the same maker of other ones I used and they stay in pretty long.. being a redhead naturaly it's not that noticeble when it fades

i think that seems fair here you can have my clothes so i can have tickets for a metal festival. if they had metal festivals here id be naked 24/7

Draznog said:
i think that seems fair here you can have my clothes so i can have tickets for a metal festival. if they had metal festivals here id be naked 24/7

i bet she likes men's clothes not baby's .... if you have integrity, then go and change your diapers with a kindergarden girl for a lollypop :p

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
i bet she likes men's clothes not baby's .... if you have integrity, then go and change your diapers with a kindergarden girl

if anybody would wear diapers it would be you from drinking all that mexican water then shitting the bed. and without a doubr im taller and more manly than you so go drink some corona.

Draznog said:
if anybody would wear diapers it would be you from drinking all that mexican water then shitting the bed. and without a doubr im taller and more manly than you so go drink some corona.

Oh yeah YEAH RIGHT very manly with that face of flaccid dick :rolleyes:

and of course, i'm going to drink my corona..... babies like you might have a "cum-shake"

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Woaw You look amazing, i'd like meet you someday :loco:

whats with you and trying to get laid on the internet? no one on the board is going to do you or anything like that. go to a bar or a whorehouse. creepy mexican.

Enemy242 said:
whats with you and trying to get laid on the internet? no one on the board is going to do you or anything like that. go to a bar or a whorehouse. creepy mexican.

THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS man :mad: and if i wanted to "get laid" on the internet... i would have met your mom already :puke: so get lost bastard :rolleyes:

^that did't make much sense. and i wasen't joking mexican water is so pulloted that drinking it can make you shit yourself.