Own Pictures Thread

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
And what about you my little red neck friend

How many languages do you speak ? beside english of course

i speak english and i'm learning french, but really, does it matter? do you even know what redneck means?

Do you care if i know what does redneck mean ? does it really matter ?

you're calling me a redneck because i'm an american, yet you don't even know what it means. thats like me calling you a chink. so you can't speak english, you don't know what most words mean and you can't come up with insults for shit. yup, you're a dumbass.

Enemy242 said:
you're calling me a redneck because i'm an american, yet you don't even know what it means. thats like me calling you a chink. so you can't speak english, you don't know what most words mean and you can't come up with insults for shit. yup, you're a dumbass.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA you are such an idiot dude

Im gonna cry just because you think in your little world that the word " redneck " it¡s unknown to me :cry:

You might be a redneck if you think TACO BELL is the Mexican Phone Company :lol:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA you are such an idiot dude

Im gonna cry just because you think in your little world that the word " redneck " it¡s unknown to me :cry:

i'm an idiot because i exposed how wrong you were in your calling me a redneck? so you can't think up anything and you don't know what a redneck is so you rely on the OH LOL YOU'RE AN IDIOT LOLO.

Enemy242 said:
i'm an idiot because i exposed how wrong you were in your calling me a redneck? so you can't think up anything and you don't know what a redneck is so you rely on the OH LOL YOU'RE AN IDIOT LOLO.

You might be a redneck if you think TACO BELL is the Mexican Phone Company :rolleyes:

Redneck : In modern usage, redneck predominantly refers to a particular stereotype of whites from the Southern United States. The word can be used either as a pejorative or as a matter of pride, depending on context, a poor white person in the southern United States

Do you care if i know what does redneck mean ? does it really matter ?

You! Why aren't you flipping my burgers? The grass in the front of my house is getting kind of long, it is in need of a trim. I expect you at my house at 6:00 AM tomorrow.

You're Ugly said:
You! Why aren't you flipping my burgers? The grass in the front of my house is getting kind of long, it is in need of a trim. I expect you at my house at 6:00 AM tomorrow.

Dude i dont need that, im in the college right now :lol:

Just fucking google UNAM ;)

And what about you ?

If you wanna go to the college you will be arsed with the bank 50 years after you get graduated :lol:

You might be a redneck if you think TACO BELL is the Mexican Phone Company :rolleyes:

Redneck : In modern usage, redneck predominantly refers to a particular stereotype of whites from the Southern United States. The word can be used either as a pejorative or as a matter of pride, depending on context, a poor white person in the southern United States

i didn't need to know the definition. i already knew it.

Enemy242 said:

dude, shut the fuck up... You are embarrasing yourself

Dude i dont need that, im in the college right now :lol:

Just fucking google UNAM ;)

And what about you ?

If you wanna go to the college you will be arsed with the bank 50 years after you get graduated :lol:

You call UNAM college? I don't want to sound like an ass, but I've got a lot going for me right now. I have a 3.7 with honors classes, am on the varsity track team, got a 96 on the PSAT (which means I did better than 96% of the people who took it) and a lot of community service hours. As a sophmore. Right now, you are going to University of Beanerville. My parents can afford a good college, and I have the ability to get into one. Trust me, I am going a lot farther in life than you.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have recieve at least 6 emails from different colleges each day, asking me to check them out. Want me to forward some to you?