Own Pictures Thread

Draznog said:
^that did't make much sense.

Yes i know, 1 : 09 am here, im half asleep

Draznog said:
And i wasen't joking mexican water is so pulloted that drinking it can make you shit yourself.

Not realy, debends on ppl, some ppl arent used to our water, thats why thy should buy it in bottles, finland has the cleanest water in the planet

I thought what you said though it was kinda disrespectful, but it was humorous so im not gonna take it to hard

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Better go to answer what i told you before :lol:

get lost? ooooo good one, and you'll go to my mom too, nice one. you obviously wouldn't go to my mom since you're sitting on an offtopic cob board everyday posting tons of pics of yourself that no one cares about and complimenting every girl who posts a picture over and over just trying to get laid because you can't get shit in real life.

Enemy242 said:
get lost? ooooo good one, and you'll go to my mom too, nice one. you obviously wouldn't go to my mom since you're sitting on an offtopic cob board everyday posting tons of pics of yourself that no one cares about and complimenting every girl who posts a picture over and over just trying to get laid because you can't get shit in real life.

I don't care if a newbie talk :lol:

And what are you doing here right now ? :lol: just take a look at the clock , ok ?

And how do you know i've posted pics of myself everyday ? So you have' been here everyday too :lol:

Watch your tongue or fingers dude :rolleyes:

I don't care if a newbie talk :lol:

And what are you doing here right now ? :lol: just take a look at the clock , ok ?

And how do you know i've posted pics of myself everyday ? So you have' been here everyday too :lol:

Watch your tongue or fingers dude :rolleyes:

a newbie talk? you can't even speak fucking english. also if i'm a n00b, you are one too since you only joined 2 months before me. also everytime i ever look at this topic i always see stupid pics of you and they aren't interesting or something new. its just you taking a picture of yourself all the time.

Enemy242 said:

retard

Enemy242 said:
a newbie talk? you can't even speak fucking english. also if i'm a n00b, you are one too since you only joined 2 months before me. also everytime i ever look at this topic i always see stupid pics of you and they aren't interesting or something new. its just you taking a picture of yourself all the time.

Whatever dude :rolleyes:

You have something new to say ????? i see you havent, so get lost, shoooo

PS. Stay away from me you make me look bad

KillerGon said:
is just an expression... there's nothing bad with that...

better go do some hammer time instead of throwing shit...

yeah, i'm definately the retard when that sentence doesn't make sense at all and you can't insult for shit.

Whatever dude :rolleyes:

You have something new to say ????? i see you havent, so get lost, shoooo

PS. Stay away from me you make me look bad

you telling me i have nothing new to say makes a ton of sense since you've been saying get lost this entire time. hypocrite.