Own Pictures Thread

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Dude go away from here, we dont wanna red necks , please go away :worship:

you just defined rednecks from a dictionary and then you still got it wrong again? fuck dude, you really are stupid, are you sure you're in college? or are you just trying to make it seem like you're not just another idiot working at walmart?

You're Ugly said:
Trust me, I am going a lot farther in life than you.

Keep dreaming dude ,i bet your parents are the cookers from a cheap restaurant :lol:

And what about beanerville ? jajajajajaja that's so stupid

And what about you ? you live in paranoiaville ? What do you feel when Bin Laden talks ? you shit yourself ??? :lol:

You're Ugly said:
You call UNAM college? I don't want to sound like an ass, but I've got a lot going for me right now. I have a 3.7 with honors classes, am on the varsity track team, got a 96 on the PSAT (which means I did better than 96% of the people who took it) and a lot of community service hours. As a sophmore. Right now, you are going to University of Beanerville. My parents can afford a good college, and I have the ability to get into one. Trust me, I am going a lot farther in life than you.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have recieve at least 6 emails from different colleges each day, asking me to check them out. Want me to forward some to you?

then what are you doing here, brainiac? o_O

Keep dreaming dude ,i bet your parents are the cookers from a cheap restaurant :lol:

And what about you ? you live in paranoiaville ? What do you feel when Bin Laden talks ? you shit yourself ??? :lol:

dear god, you're really not showing me well that the stereotype about mexicans being stupid and working at mcdonals is false.

Enemy242 said:
you just defined rednecks from a dictionary and then you still got it wrong again? fuck dude, you really are stupid, are you sure you're in college? or are you just trying to make it seem like you're not just another idiot working at walmart?

Hey dude beware someone is triying to steal your trailer :lol:

I hate to sound like a snotty spoiled white boy suburban teenager, but you are one dumb Mexican.

My mom was a kindergarden teacher for 23 years, now retired and is a stay at home mom. My dad is a small buisness owner. His company grew into one of the most respected accounting and money management firms in the Bay Area. My family lives very well in a very rich neighboorhood. My house was recently appraised for 1.4 million dollars. The school that I attend has the highest test average in the bay area, and you can pretty much get into any college from it. (it does however come at a high price).

My comment about Beanerville was to prove my point about you going to a shitty college run by spics.

Now it's my turn. I bet your mom is a house cleaner and your dad is a gardener. I know I am right because if I am wrong, then they are unemployed.

KillerGon said:
then what are you doing here, brainiac? o_O

Because I have nothing better to do at 12:48 at night when I don't have school the next day? Sure, I could be out but there is a thing my parents enforce called a "curfew". Trust me, I was out tonight and with friends. Yes friends, something you don't have. If you want to hear about my night I'll be glad to share it. It was quite fun.

You're Ugly said:
I hate to sound like a snotty spoiled white boy suburban teenager, but you are one dumb Mexican.

My mom was a kindergarden teacher for 23 years, now retired and is a stay at home mom. My dad is a small buisness owner. His company grew into one of the most respected accounting and money management firms in the Bay Area. My family lives very well in a very rich neighboorhood. My house was recently appraised for 1.4 million dollars. The school that I attend has the highest test average in the bay area, and you can pretty much get into any college from it. (it does however come at a high price).

My comment about Beanerville was to prove my point about you going to a shitty college run by spics.

Now it's my turn. I bet your mom is a house cleaner and your dad is a gardener. I know I am right because if I am wrong, then they are unemployed.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA you are so lame dude

You dont know nothing about the UNAM you are so ignorant :lol:

And my parents, both are doctors, my parent is a Endocrinoligst and my mother is a general doctor. And my father right now is a senator dude.

Your mom is a kinder garden teacher ROFL ROFL ROFL

Just for enrich ur knowledge read this dude :

The National Autonomous University of Mexico (Spanish: Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, abbreviated as UNAM) is today the most important Mexican public university and was founded in 1551, making it the oldest in North America. It is the largest university in Latin America and was ranked the best in Latin America, Spain and Portugal, and 95 in the world according to a study conducted by The Times and released in 2005. A study by Beijing University also considered UNAM to be the best university in the region and also the sole most important University in the Spanish-speaking world. It consists of faculties rather than departments. Both undergraduate and graduate studies are available. UNAM is also responsible for the Escuela Nacional Preparatoria (ENP) (National Preparatory School), and the Colegio de Ciencias y Humanidades (CCH), which consist of several high schools, spread around Mexico City. Counting ENP, CCH, undergraduate and graduate students, UNAM has over 269,000 students, making it one of the world's largest universities. It has several campuses in Mexico City, as well as many others in several locations across Mexico (mainly aimed at research and graduate studies), and four foreign campuses at San Antonio (Texas, USA), Chicago (Illinois, USA) and Hull (Quebec, Canada). In addition, it is the only university in Mexico with three Nobel Laureates among its former students: Alfonso García Robles (Peace), Octavio Paz (Literature), and Mario Molina (Chemistry). (There is arguably a fourth Nobel Prize awarded twice to a UNAM member: Ana María Cetto was awarded the 1995 Nobel Peace Prize as a member of the Pugwash Conferences and the 2005 Nobel Peace Prize as a member of the IAEA).

The university was established on September 21, 1551 by Royal Charter as the Real y Pontificia Universidad de México, and was modelled after the main European universities of the time, specially the Universidad de Salamanca. It opened formally on January 25, 1553.

Hey dude beware someone is triying to steal your trailer :lol:

nice one, even though we've proved over and over that i'm not a redneck and you don't know what it means, you still use it because you can't think up anything. seriously, just quit while you're ahead, you're a pathetic idiot attending a terrible school and you just sit on the cob offtopic forum hopelessly trying to get women who live millions of miles away from you.

Enemy242 said:
nice one, even though we've proved over and over that i'm not a redneck and you don't know what it means, you still use it because you can't think up anything. seriously, just quit while you're ahead, you're a pathetic idiot attending a terrible school and you just sit on the cob offtopic forum hopelessly trying to get women who live millions of miles away from you.

yeah right, keep talking keep talking ...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA you are so lame dude

You dont know nothing about the UNAM you are so ignorant :lol:

And my parents, both are doctors, my parent is a Endocrinoligst and my mother is a general doctor. And my father right now is a senator dude.

Your mom is a kinder garden teacher ROFL ROFL ROFL

Either you cannot spell (wait that has already been proven) or the practice of "Endocrinoligy" does not exist. Please tell me what an "Endocrinoligst" does.

I love how you call me ignorant, when you quickly use a Bin Laden stereotype on me, and a common redneck stereotype on my friend Enemy. You are a fucking hypocrite.

Tell me, what is wrong with being a Kindergarden teacher? We need more of them to educate dirty spics like you.

Since this is the "Own Pictures" thread I will now post a picture of myself scuba diving in Hawaii. Hawaii is a group of islands you will never go to unless they ship you there to do laundy in a resort hotel.

177292948_l.jpg

You're Ugly said:
Either you cannot spell (wait that has already been proven) or the practice of "Endocrinoligy" does not exist. Please tell me what an "Endocrinoligst" does.

I love how you call me ignorant, when you quickly use a Bin Laden stereotype on me, and a common redneck stereotype on my friend Enemy. You are a fucking hypocrite.

Tell me, what is wrong with being a Kindergarden teacher? We need more of them to educate dirty spics like you.

Since this is the "Own Pictures" thread I will now post a picture of myself scuba diving in Hawaii. Hawaii is a group of islands you will never go to unless they ship you there to do laundy in a resort hotel.

177292948_l.jpg

:lol: owned

is today the most important Mexican public university and was founded in 1551, making it the oldest in North America. It is the largest university in Latin America and was ranked the best in Latin America, Spain and Portugal, and 95 in the world according to a study conducted by The Times and released in 2005. A study by Beijing University also considered UNAM to be the best university in the region and also the sole most important University in the Spanish-speaking world.

Well that is really saying a lot! I am sure Mexico has wonderful colleges! What do they teach? New age lawn cutting techniques? Maybe a faster and more efficent way to pick oranges or flip burgers?

Any community or local college in the United States would hands down own UNAM.

@Enemy242: By the looks of it, you need to shut the fuck up.

You're making all Americans look bad by your stereotyping and egotistical views.

Oh wait! You live in California! I guess I'm stereotyping!

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo > Enemy242

Fag. Suburb of San Fran, huh? Is that slang for "Faggotville"? You maggot, go back to Korea you fuck.

You're Ugly said:

177292948_l.jpg

What should i do ? Send you regards coz you were in Hawai, c'mon grow up dude :lol:

If you dont wanna believe me if my father is a Endocrinoligst i don't care dude, you can't fucking die right now and nobody will care dude, so reserve for yourself your sunday pictures ;)

You're Ugly said:
Well that is really saying a lot! I am sure Mexico has wonderful colleges! What do they teach? New age lawn cutting techniques? Maybe a faster and more efficent way to pick oranges or flip burgers?

Any community or local college in the United States would hands down own UNAM.

I'm sorry, but your signature just fucking owns! I can't start a debate/fight with you. That picture is just way too fucking awesome.

NP: Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor