Own Pictures Thread

SSJ4SephirothX said:
I'm sorry, but your signature just fucking owns! I can't start a debate/fight with you. That picture is just way too fucking awesome.

NP: Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor

fuck yes man! (sick song btw)

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
What should i do ? Send you regards coz you were in Hawai, c'mon grow up dude :lol:

If you dont wanna believe me if my father is a Endocrinoligst i don't care dude, you can't fucking die right now and nobody will care dude, so reserve for yourself your sunday pictures ;)

You're right. I do not want to believe that your father is an endocrinoligst. It's because they don't exist! Tell me what they do! I googled it, and I wikipedia'd it and I still cannot define what an endocrinoligst does.

You're Ugly said:
177292948_l.jpg

you are the turtle on the left, right?

curfew? how old are you?

You are so fucking ignorant and ugly : My father is the doctor that cares for thyroid disease and diabetes. An endocrinologist is a doctor who specializes in the endocrine system. (The thyroid gland is part of that system, which also includes the neuroendocrine glands of the pancreas, the parathyroids, pituitary gland, ovaries, and the adrenal glands.)

Happy now ?

You're Ugly said:
Well that is really saying a lot! I am sure Mexico has wonderful colleges! What do they teach? New age lawn cutting techniques? Maybe a faster and more efficent way to pick oranges or flip burgers?

Any community or local college in the United States would hands down own UNAM.

You are the typical selfish american dude :rolleyes:

That's so lame, you cant see beyond ur nose :(

You are so fucking ignorant and ugly : My father is the doctor that cares for thyroid disease and diabetes. An endocrinologist is a doctor who specializes in the endocrine system. (The thyroid gland is part of that system, which also includes the neuroendocrine glands of the pancreas, the parathyroids, pituitary gland, ovaries, and the adrenal glands.)

Happy now ?

No, because anybody can use Wikipedia to sound intelligent. And bold words as an attempt to prove a useless and nonexistent point. I love how you call me ignorant and ugly (I am not going to even bring up the "I got more chicks than you" because it turns into a lying contest to prove one's e-penis size) when in fact you incorrectly labeled Enemy a redneck even after you obtained the actual definition, brought up a foreign stereotype about being paranoid over Bin Laden and insult kindergarden teachers.

There is only one thing I need to state in regards to being Paranoid:
Finished with my woman ’cause she couldn’t help me with my mind

KillerGon said:
wait... you're 15?? hahahaha, little emo kid... beware, your diaper must be full...:lol:

Ignorance is shown once again! By reading my signature I would have hoped that you could have seen a consistent theme. Emo people suck and should die. This includes you, and your grainy picture of you in an emo pose. (your avatar).

Hypocrisy is another consitent theme I see throughout your arguments.

You're Ugly said:
No, because anybody can use Wikipedia to sound intelligent. And bold words as an attempt to prove a useless and nonexistent point. I love how you call me ignorant and ugly (I am not going to even bring up the "I got more chicks than you" because it turns into a lying contest to prove one's e-penis size) when in fact you incorrectly labeled Enemy a redneck even after you obtained the actual definition, brought up a foreign stereotype about being paranoid over Bin Laden and insult kindergarden teachers.

There is only one thing I need to state in regards to being Paranoid:
Finished with my woman ’cause she couldn’t help me with my mind

:guh: what the fuck ? no ideas ?

And stop quoting songs by ozzy or black sabbath here please , they sux :lol:

be original dude please :

Paranoid Lyrics

Finished with my woman
'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane
because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things
but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me, occupy my brain?
Oh yeah!

I need someone to show me
the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true
happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh
and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words
telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could but it's too late

:guh: what the fuck ? no ideas ?

Bah, you are too stupid for a comeback. I am doing having an internet dispute over nothing. Literally nothing, I don't even know what either of us are trying to prove. I'm going to go watch TV, bye.

And stop quoting songs by ozzy or black sabbath here please , they sux :lol:

Get the two right. This is what really makes me mad. IGNORANCE! You show so much of it, then accuse me of having it. Hypocrisy! Can you even define those two words?

Without Black Sabbath, there would be no Children of Bodom. Black Sabbath formed and started heavy metal. Respect the Gods. No, not COB. Get Alexi's cock out of your mouth and learn something about music, ignorant bitch.

I made the reference with the hope that someone intelligent with a basic grasp of heavy metal would understand it. I was not trying to be original, but merely add a reference that a true metal fan can see, not a COB emo mallcore goth. It added nothing to my strong argument, but was a comical reference to an amazing song by an amazing band.

WOOSH!

That is the sound of everything I have just told you going right over your pea sized brain and over-inflated head.

You're Ugly said:
Get the two right. This is what really makes me mad. IGNORANCE! You show so much of it, then accuse me of having it. Hypocrisy! Can you even define those two words?

Without Black Sabbath, there would be no Children of Bodom. Black Sabbath formed and started heavy metal. Respect the Gods. No, not COB. Get Alexi's cock out of your mouth and learn something about music, ignorant bitch.

Keep talking with non sense :lol: , if you shut up ur mouth you look better, you knew that ?

You're Ugly said:
Ignorance is shown once again! By reading my signature I would have hoped that you could have seen a consistent theme. Emo people suck and should die. This includes you, and your grainy picture of you in an emo pose. (your avatar).

Hypocrisy is another consitent theme I see throughout your arguments.
who do you think you are?

LOSER!

My point has been proven. You two are nothing but hypocritical ignorants who cannot comprehend basic english sentence structure.

Each of your last posts has consisted of nothing except for a random half-assed overused insult.

I restate myself:
My point has been proven.

How does it feel to be owned by a 15 year old?

-You're Ugly.

You're Ugly said:
My point has been proven. You two are nothing but hypocritical ignorants who cannot comprehend basic english sentence structure.

Each of your last posts has consisted of nothing except for a random half-assed overused insult.

I restate myself:
My point has been proven.

How does it feel to be owned by a 15 year old?

-You're Ugly.

do you know the word backfire? you have just owned yourself with this last post...