Own Pictures Thread

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
4.jpg

nice outfit dude!! :cool:

Thorns On My Grave said:
I was just calling them pussies and that scots are better.. personally I don't really go for the whole this person is better than this person because everyone has had their time of badassedness... to me there is only one superior group of people, and that is the Swedes

visit sweden, ride the public transport and THEN say that!

daylight fucking robbery!

:)

Thorns On My Grave said:
I was just calling them pussies and that scots are better.. personally I don't really go for the whole this person is better than this person because everyone has had their time of badassedness... to me there is only one superior group of people, and that is the Swedes

Agreed but me and you know well that you cant compare cowboys (american badass) to those faggots that guard the queen while looking like they have dildos up their asses.

plus scots pwn england also...

Mel Gibson>English

god that was the worst rant i have had in a while...

Cute!

No, because the women were much more attractive, the music is much better, the architecture in the cities is far superior for the most part (take Stockholm and compare it to Oslo) although the most gorgeous city I visited was Bergen, Norway. Norway also has a much more attractive countryside. The people in Sweden are much more intelligent as well (simply by the people I met, which obviously is not indictive of a whole poeple)

Thorns On My Grave said:
Cute!

No, because the women were much more attractive, the music is much better, the architecture in the cities is far superior for the most part (take Stockholm and compare it to Oslo) although the most gorgeous city I visited was Bergen, Norway. Norway also has a much more attractive countryside. The people in Sweden are much more intelligent as well (simply by the people I met, which obviously is not indictive of a whole poeple)

Hahaha, finding an intelligent Swede is like finding Profanity's penis.

Guess you were lucky :p

Hmmm... I'm dubious but we all have our own experiences I suppose (my girlfriend is Swedish, and one of the smartest people I have ever met, and her family was the same, and their friends, ect.)

The Norwegians were tr00 nekroo kvult!!!

(actually it would have been better if they were heh)

Thorns On My Grave said:
Hmmm... I'm dubious but we all have our own experiences I suppose (my girlfriend is Swedish, and one of the smartest people I have ever met, and her family was the same, and their friends, ect.)

The Norwegians were tr00 nekroo kvult!!!

(actually it would have been better if they were heh)

Norway and Sweden have a more friendly grudge towards each other than most other countries :p

I agree with the hot Swedes, but the ones I've met tended to be slutty as well. But as you say, different experiences.