Own Pictures Thread

allesmgliche0708vu.jpg

KrautaCola!

And beautiful as always!

just an off-hand comment about the whole yank thing.

A yank refers to someone from the north united states, calling some southeners a yank will piss them off.

I personally dont give a flying fuck but just someone i thought i would add.

anyways im considering posting a picture of myself but my shot hair is making me have second thoughts. I need some cow shit or something to rub in my hair make it more furtile.

War_Blade said:
just an off-hand comment about the whole yank thing.

A yank refers to someone from the north united states, calling some southeners a yank will piss them off.

I personally dont give a flying fuck but just someone i thought i would add.

anyways im considering posting a picture of myself but my shot hair is making me have second thoughts. I need some cow shit or something to rub in my hair make it more furtile.

I spent 4yrs studying the American civil war.

In common usage YANK is equivalent to AMERICAN.

:)

Final_Product said:
In common usage YANK is equivalent to AMERICAN.
Not true, because the continent is called america as well - that is, when you say american, you can mean someone born anywhere on the continent :cool:

Yank is just for the you-know-whos :lol:

well yes im not very well informed about the use of the word yank outside of america, but if someone owns and type of confederate flag (shirts, belts, small car flags, etc.) chances are they willl get pissed off if you call then a yank. I live in the south and alot of my peers think that people from the north are a bunch of assholes...

War_Blade said:
well yes im not very well informed about the use of the word yank outside of america, but if someone owns and type of confederate flag (shirts, belts, small car flags, etc.) chances are they willl get pissed off if you call then a yank. I live in the south and alot of my peers think that people from the north are a bunch of assholes...

Yeah, well that attitude is retarded, but understandable.

Yank, to me, means American.