Own Pictures Thread

bc99b7d6.jpg

me kitty

Hey... thank you, cause as you promised, you finally "caught" your cat to take a pic of it... :p :)
It's sooo cute, and I really like it, as I told you in the past...

┼Victim of the Night┼;5542764 said:
Hey... thank you, cause as you promised, you finally "caught" your cat to take a pic of it... :p :)
It's sooo cute, and I really like it, as I told you in the past...

:)

lolme.jpg

Alexis Capone :lol:

Nice suite, and jesus haircut. Very non-conformist. But lol, I noticed a few things in this picture:

1) AMG! IT'S A MIRACLE!! IT'S JESUS! :lol: :lol:
jesus_liberal_1-164x295.jpg

2) Three brown penises in the fishbowl? :confused: What's with that?
3) !!!!!! Yer from Narnia? Cause that's clearly the wardrobe behind you :lol:
4) Are you at Grandma's house or do people there just have bladder issues? Because I can't figure out why there's more plastic on the couch than a girl from Los Angeles. :lol: :lol:

Anyways, nice pic :D

Nice suite, and jesus haircut. Very non-conformist. But lol, I noticed a few things in this picture:

1) AMG! IT'S A MIRACLE!! IT'S JESUS! :lol: :lol:
jesus_liberal_1-164x295.jpg

Indeed i'm as hot as jesus :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
Three brown penises in the fishbowl? :confused: What's with that?

Is just a little castle I bought when I was a kid :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
!!!!!! Yer from Narnia? Cause that's clearly the wardrobe behind you :lol:

Yup I am from Narnia :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
4) Are you at Grandma's house or do people there just have bladder issues? Because I can't figure out why there's more plastic on the couch than a girl from Los Angeles. :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: , My cat is very horney u know about the period they mate, and she uses to piss everything on the house.

Heartless_Name said:
Anyways, nice pic :D

Thanks for the comments dude :)

^LOL, well I'm glad to hear you liked the comment.. and hm, that sucks about your cat... but seriously.. Jesus is in yer fishbowl, am I the only one who sees it??

People will soon start a pilgrimage to your house!