Own Pictures Thread

^With yer jesus hair, they'll expect you to turn one loaf of bread and a couple fish into 5000 meals =P

EDIT: *kangaroo post* and =( I want to be hawt too... damn being uggery sux :p

Me and my brother at the Argentina Electronic Show (Sort of E3). It was pretty cool and i played Guitar Hero!!! (dedicated to Codi!! :D)

GonzoyDiegoenelArgentinaElectronicS.jpg

Me and my brother at the Argentina Electronic Show (Sort of E3). It was pretty cool and i played Guitar Hero!!! (dedicated to Codi!! :D)

GonzoyDiegoenelArgentinaElectronicS.jpg

Dude, you fucking look A LOT like me when I have my hair back and sunglases on, no lie. I'll post one once my other comp is back up and running. It has all my pics+the software needed for my webcam, and I lost the disc and can't find any downlaod for it on the net... anyways it'll be funny.

And cool, it's like E3, that must've been fun. Aaaaand doesn't the box for guitar hero's font look like it says guitar nerd? I swear when I first saw it thats wat I thought said.

no... no he doesn't

gonzo is hawt...

K, you wouldn't know. :rolleyes: I said with my hair back and glasses on, we look similar. I know what I look like, and aside form the moustache, we look pretty much alike. I'll post a pic once I get my other fucking computer up and we can all have a good laugh. He looks taller than me though. :ill: :lol: