Own Pictures Thread

... fucking around.

P1010037.jpg

Giant buddha thing behind me, 'nuff said. :)

P1010046.jpg

Some statue behind me, that if it fell, woulda crushed me flat. :)

P1010059.jpg

Me mocking some random Indian statue's pose. I definately got some bad kharma for that. :lol:

P1010094.jpg

A stuffed leopard, with stuffered leopard balls. Fro rly, 'nuff said!

P1010109.jpg

Me + stuffed animal snake = GHEY PICTURE!

P1010116.jpg

This was a cute lil bird, that was stuffed and IMPALED on a fucking stick. So I did a stupid 'pirate'-like thing with it.

P1010128.jpg

Me... with antlers for hands. :heh:

P1010129.jpg

Sir Heartless... yeh fucking right. Incase you can't tell, it wasn't my choice to take this picture.

Hey dude... your pics are nice, and funny!

But let me tell you that, honestly, I don't think the "bad mask" fits to your face... ;) I find you more similar to this one --> :saint:

ps: it waaaas a compliment!

┼Victim of the Night┼;5544905 said:
Hey dude... your pics are nice, and funny!

But let me tell you that, honestly, I don't think the "bad mask" fits to your face... ;) I find you more similar to this one --> :saint:

ps: it waaaas a compliment!

lol, thanks... I'm glad someone enjoyed them :D I liked the ones of me before it that were taken at the mall better :D

Söy;5545000 said:
i just realized something:

7364~WWE-XPac-Posters.jpg

= heartless name

X-Pac is the shit.. I remember when I was like 11 and obsessed with wrestling, he was part of DX. He had the coolest special moves, and the SUCK IT thing was so popular back then. Anyways, I dont look like him lmao... but thanks :D

:lol: But you do.
lol, no I really don't :lol: He has shorter, more curlier hair, like gerry curly sorta. Mine is longer, and wavey. His skin is darker complexion, and I'm pale as fuck. Lotsa difference. I'm getting you guys glasses for xmas :p I'm sure if you tried you could find someone else that I ACTUALLY resemble a lot more.

hes kinda gay on that pic:lol:
+ONE, he does look a little fr00t-fukkkkkkked