Own Pictures Thread

You guys are very good to me :D :Spin:

@Devil's lil girl... you tell her! Circus folk just do it better! :loco:

haha!:headbang: here's one of the circus folk that didn't try to attack me...he just tried to steal my money. sorry it's blurry, took it with my shitty camera phone while drunk. we call him Pole-Dancin' Stan :lol:
Image026.jpg

this reminds me of the pic of the cowboys and blow-up doll, although i can't remember if it was you that posted it (too lazy to look it up). actually i took this pic in austin,tx on sixth street. he's about 60 years old and runs around the streets with his man-thong on takin pictures with all the drunkerds.

Devil's lil girl: AWESOME picture! that is hilarious!!! There is a park across the school from our street that is hobo central, and they do retarded shit lke that too, like run around the fountain naked, scaring away families...

Arsham: Still sexy!... now show us your beautiful eyes, I know they're there!!

^ hooray for new shades! ok, this prolly isn't the response ya want, but i'm green with envy...you've got awesome skin:worship:

hehe thanks ^^

thanks :) i'll post a pic where u can see my eyes later ^^ some other day maybe :p

Söy;6156457 said:
he looks remarkably like a facialpubelessjoe

:lol:!
i shave every day lol1

Devil's lil girl: AWESOME picture! that is hilarious!!! There is a park across the school from our street that is hobo central, and they do retarded shit lke that too, like run around the fountain naked, scaring away families...

OMFG!! THE PICTURE IN YOUR SIGGY!! haha...omg.

@MIMA: :oops:
@MoonXplosion: oooooh :D
@Jodie: there you are, i was wondering which new person you were :lol: looking good :)
@Rocksane: it doesn't look fat at all, it just looks like it's touching the ground... :erk::lol:
P1010019-1.jpg

P1010002_1.jpg