Own Pictures Thread

Me toooooo... but I'm just 14, so I guess I still grow a bit. :(
I stopped growing when I was 12 and I am only 5'2", so I wouldn't guarantee it.
There is this girl in one of my classes who always wears at least 3 inch heals, usually higher, and I can still see clear over the top of her head and like I said, I am only 5'2". Thats is better than super tall people though, there is nothing scarier that a super tall person hovering over you.

I stopped growing when I was 12 and I am only 5'2", so I wouldn't guarantee it.
There is this girl in one of my classes who always wears at least 3 inch heals, usually higher, and I can still see clear over the top of her head and like I said, I am only 5'2". Thats is better than super tall people though, there is nothing scarier that a super tall person hovering over you.

Actually, I love that

Just to bring some life (mine) I'm sharing how that awesome night was...

LOL

Begining slowly...

28-1.jpg

Then it went:

28-2.jpg

After that there were some:

28-3.jpg

(That picture is so awesome, lol!)

And it finished with:

28-4.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

When I was 17 I was told that I'm still going to grow. I was 165cm at the time, so that's like 5'5'', right? Well in any case, I think I have grown since. It's really weird because I often feel like I'm quite tall when I'm walking on the streets cause everyone seem shorter. Except men, they're taller.

Im 165 now and im 16 :erk: I hope i will be atleast 170 so i won't be a midget....like Dani Filth&Joey Jordison :lol:

Im 165 now and im 16 :erk: I hope i will be atleast 170 so i won't be a midget....like Dani Filth&Joey Jordison :lol:
165cm isn't too bad for that age really. When i was 16, i was about the same height, maybe a slight bit taller.

I can't really remember when i stopped growing, but now that i'm over double your age, i stopped at the height of 177.5... Not everyone gets blessed with height.

Sometimes a good way to tell how tall you're gonna get later in life, is checking out your parents height with how tall they are now. Or if there is a family history of short/tall family members.