Own Pictures Thread

since growing up here, i always got the impression that Norwegians are coldhearted bastards :lol.

I love you coldhearted bastards! :lol:

seriously, I like when people are "cold"; people here like to talk a lot... and I mean a lot! especially in buses and other means of public transportation when you just want to enjoy your music on your mp3 player in peace!!! :erk:

OH yeah, i could never live in such an environment. Here, if people don't know you, they wont talk to you unless pretty much forced to :lol: ofcourse there is the occational pattern breaker, but usually, sitting next to strangers on the bus is a silent affair, noone speaks. Noone.

it is cool isn't it?
biggrin.gif

and about the earlier post - well, you're from america, so I can't blame you :lol:

np: Pain of Salvation - America :headbang:

Who let this clearly mentally inept woman access to the internet?! Why don't you post more pictures of yourself claiming you are good enough to be a model when you are clearly not? Or better yet! Why don't you go to a university and learn something other than horoscopes from an internet blog? Or do you not have universities in Croatia...

Who let this clearly mentally inept woman access to the internet?! Why don't you post more pictures of yourself claiming you are good enough to be a model when you are clearly not? Or better yet! Why don't you go to a university and learn something other than horoscopes from an internet blog? Or do you not have universities in Croatia...

last semester @ my university thanks for reminding me :p
and not trying to be a model, it's a favor I do for a few friends who are into photography...
and I do get some cash if I make a cover (and so far I have a magazine cover and a book cover, and I almost forgot - a catalogue).

anyway, in your country's case it's better not to have education than to be brainwashed and turned into a slave for your government!
go watch Zeitgeist and get a proper education... open your eyes...

How do you know it's one piece when it's completely and not seethrough painted?
Well, I assume so cause the back and sides along where the neck would be bolted on or secured into the body are 100% smooth and seamless, unlike my Les Paul which is a neck-through.
I'm an animal. :cry:
???
speaking of which... what happened to the astrology checks you made us like an year ago to a bunch of people here? where are they´?
The files are in a folder on my desktop, doing absolutely nothing. I've had no interest in completing them.
OWN PICTURES- NOT ASTRO-stuff

20891431a9297650854l.jpg

:zombie:
You look like someone I'd see following Bam Margera around at concerts.
... you're probably a Scorpio or a Leo, since there's no reasoning with you.
I'm not gonna bother with this argument but this made me lol. Male Leos are the worst...
i'm a capricorn, what do i get? (beside aids)
You get a strong work ethic, more emotional stability than most others and a need for a Virgo wife.
and what does a libra get besides a very needy sagittarius?
You get an insatiable need to keep things balanced and happy, even if it means making personal sacrifices.
:lol: Libra's are very complicated :p
this too.