Own Pictures Thread

IMG_0860.jpg

A pretty unlucky picture of me and Tyr. At that point it was close to 30 hours since I last was asleep.

you're looking good instead!
you have less shadows under the eyes than me just awaken :lol:

Well one year won't normally make a difference, except around your age actually :p . But those people must be blind, you really look 19.

Well I've been getting into clubs and pubs since I was 14, also been served alcohol without asking for ID. I've always been told I've looked much older than I am. Kind of makes it really weird when meeting guys, they're ALWAYS in their 30s and they assume I'm in my mid or late 20s, once they find out I'm 19 it becomes the most awkward situation ever :c

This is my contribution.

This is me and a finnish friend having a 1 litre pint in a nice heavy metal bar in Thessaloniki. They played Emperor just for us. :kickass:

2944_1086053396166_1371333480_30301357_5408415_n.jpg

think i've never posted a photo here....
this is the bigger version of my avatar :lol: : me thinking about the next shot outside an ancient monastery :)
(the photo was taken by a friend of mine, he cut my fooooot!!!! :mad: NEVER CUT the feet!!!!!! :lol:)

l_db2e3d54bded4bbe9cd2b646e5c7922b.jpg

think i've never posted a photo here....
this is the bigger version of my avatar :lol: : me thinking about the next shot outside an ancient monastery :)
(the photo was waken by a friend of mine, he cut my fooooot!!!! :mad: NEVER CUT the feet!!!!!! :lol:)

wow you're really too blond for an italian! oh well, i've never been in italy but i came to think italians were mostly dark haired... maybe i'm wrong :oops: anyway, respect for your hair length! girls with super long hair are just sooo cool :saint:

wow you're really too blond for an italian! oh well, i've never been in italy but i came to think italians were mostly dark haired... maybe i'm wrong :oops: anyway, respect for your hair length! girls with super long hair are just sooo cool :saint:

no you aren't wrong.
i'm genetically modified !?! :lol: (joking as always)
my father was blond, i took all of his features, his recessive traits were probably very strong and pugnacious :lol:
this is all he left to me, he died this winter :cry:

no you aren't wrong.
i'm genetically modified !?! :lol: (joking as always)
my father was blond, i took all of his features, his recessive traits were probably very strong and pugnacious :lol:
this is all he left to me, he died this winter :cry:

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Some pics of me:

Live on a really weird pub, 2nd august week

tocatarock010.jpg

Preparing bass for a show, last august week (note the Vintersorg logo on the case :rofl:, I still need logos from Arcturus and Borknagar)

dscn8520k.jpg

This is me again.
This time completely sober, with gummy bears coming out of my nose and a yellow polo shirt. :loco:

Gummy_bears_by_agressive.jpg

I am!!!!! :rofl:

I know that I don't look like one but I'm a Uni Audit Accountant since 2006 and Professor since 2001.

Nice. What kind of bass is that?

My 10 cents...
l_5d33322f4de64325bac4ea5dcdbfbd9e.jpg

Jazz band last school year, first day I got that bass... bad idea, wasn't completely used to a 6 string >.<